Sebastian Michaelis

Authors note:  

                      Hey guys I am working on my mothers laptop right now, so if I make any mistakes I am sorry, oh and by the way I'm just going to start this chapter off by continuing the last chapter...now let the second part begin!!

"Yeah sure..."  Ciel replied.

"Damn she is cute." Sebastian thought to himself. 

As they began walking out the door right across from the office was Ciel's english class. "That is Mr.Spears class, don't get on his nerves, he is annoyed easily." They continued down the hall took a left. "On your left is the lunchroom, right next to that is the computer lab, right next to that is the orchestra room, and right across from the cafeteria is the media center AKA the library." they headed down and took another left. "On your right is the gym and across from that is your science class. Mr.Bard, he's pretty chill as long as you don't distract the class from learning." and as they headed down the hallway they took another left "On your left is your math teacher, Mr.Finny but everyone calls him Mr.Finn for short." and they headed down the hallway and made another left. "On your left is your Social Studies class. Mr.suttcliff is the teacher and he is auctually pretty annoying but he is cool at points." and as they went down the hallway the approached the office again. "Well that ends your tour, wanna hang out at lunch?"

"Sure." Ciel replied. "I don't have any friends that go to this school so I should make more." 

"Alright see you at lunch!" Sebastian said with a big smile.

"See ya." Ciel said with a half happy half nervous smile.

~time skip~

Ciel walked in nervously looking around for sebastian considering he was the only one she knew. when she finally spotted him she ran over to the table. "Who is this girl? Do you know her?" one of Sebastian's friends asked. "Yeah she is the new girl in the school and I became friends with her." Sebastian replied politely. "Hi..." Ciel said nervously. She didn't like meeting new people, in fact it was always a nightmare for her. "H-hey it's Okay, you don't have to be nervous it's nice to meet you Ciel, my name is Mey-Rin."

"Hi Mey-Rin." 

"Hey Ciel did you pack your lunch? the schools lunches here are horrible here." Sebastian asked.

"Actually yeah..." Ciel said as she bent down and grabbed her lunchbox off the floor.

"What did you pack?" Mey-Rin asked

"Um just a tuna sandwich, some chips, and a juice pouch."

"Oh wow you don't eat much do you?" Sebastian asked.

"N-no I don't." Ciel said with a nervous smile.

Sebastian and Mey-Rin smiled as they pulled out their lunch and started eating. 

"So you thinking about signing up for any clubs?" Sebastian asked.

"Um yeah I really love to sing so I was thinking about signing up for choir or something."

"Oh well, the tryouts are today afterschool, if you want me to I can come if it wil make you more comfortable." Sebastian Offered.

"Umm yeah sure." Ciel replied.

To be continued...