The Party

~A few weeks afterwards~

"Hey Ciel"

"Yeah?"

"There is a party tonight at one of my friends houses, i was wondering if you'd like to be my plus one?"

"Sure i don't mind."

"Awesome, ill be picking you up around eight thirty, is that okay?"

"Yeah that is perfect."

"Alright, cool."

~time skip because the author is too lazy to describe the entire school day. i mean honestly who would want to read about school anyways? lol~

-8:30 rolls around-

*Knocking at the door*

Tanaka opens the door and standing there is Sebastian in a nice looking tux.

"Why hello Sebastian. It's nice to see you. the young lady is getting ready upstairs, Cie-"

"I'm right behind you." Ciel giggles. 

"Forgive me I didn't see you there M'Lady."

"Its cool." Ciel giggles again. "Well don't you look nice?" she asked Sebastian.

"I could say the same to you. Are  you ready?"

"more ready than i'll ever be, let's get going." 

They both headed out the door and got into the car. 

-At the party-

"Hey Ciel, you should try some of this."

"what is it?"

"Its alcohol mixed with some Coca Cola."

"Aren't we a bit underage to be drinking?"

"yeah but is it gonna kill us?"

"i guess not but i still don't want some." 

"alright i respect your choice. Do you want something else then?"

"just some pop by itself please."

"alright."

Sebastian is getting the drinks when his friend walks over to talk to him.

"Hey Sebastian! I didn't expect to see you here!"

'Oh hey, long time no see!" Sebastian sets the cup down to give his friend a high five. little did he know that there was alcoholic drink next to where he set it. after Sebastian finished talking to his friend he accidentally grabbed the alcoholic drink and gave it to Ciel by mistake.

"this tastes a bit funny, are you sure here is no alcohol in this drink."

"One hundred percent sure. I poured it straight from the bottle myself."

"alright." Ciel ignored the taste and continued to drink. a few minutes later she started to feel light headed and dizzy.

about an hour or so later, an unfamiliar female walked up to Ciel.

"Hey girl, are you okay? you don't look so good."

"Y...Yeah... I'm jus...t...a litt...le...light... head-ed." She slurred her words. 

"i'm going to call you a taxi home, you are really pale and i think you need to go home." 

The female called the taxi, the taxi pulled up.

"Where do you live? I'll pay for the taxi."

Ciel told the female where she lived, half confused on what was going on. 

"Hey wait for me!" a familiar, slurred, voice coming from behind them. 

Ciel turned around to see who the voice was, as soon as she turned around she seen Sebastian fumbling around trying to walk over to he. 

"Hurry up!" she yelled playfully, giggling like the schoolgirl she was.

She hopped into the car and Sebastian getting in the car not too much behind her. 

The female told the car where to go, as for Sebastian, she didn't know where he lived, she figured he would just be spending the night at Ciel's house. 

*SMUT WARNING, SMUT AHEAD, DO NOT READ IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT*

It was a long ride home for them, about halfway through the ride Ciel put her hand on Sebastian's thigh, hoping for a reaction. She got exactly that. She looked as Sebastian's member hardened. 

"What are you doing?!" He whispered, hoping not to grab the taxi driver's attention. 

"What does it...*Hiccup*... Look like i'm doing? 

"Well we cant do it here!" He whispered.

"You're right there's people watching, let's wait until we get to my house." She smirked.

Not too shortly after they arrived at the house, before she opened up the door she looked back at sebastian.

"Shhhh... Tanaka should be asleep right now, we can be as loud as we want once we got upstairs, he sleeps in the basement so he can't hear anything from the third floor."

She opened the door and the quietly fumbled their way up the stairs.

She tossed sebastian on the bed, she turned around and went to her desk to write something, when she was finished she showed sebastian what it said "DO NOT WAKE ME UP, I DIDNT MAKE IT TO BED SUPER EARLY."

"Good idea." Sebastian said. She took a peice of tape and taped it to the front of the door, closing and locking it behind her.

She proceeded to take his pants off, she looked at sebastians member.

"It's so big..." she mumbled to herself quietly enough to where sebastian wouldn't hear her.

She continued to stare.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

She nodded her head and proceeded to take her hand and rub his dick, the moans that came from his mouth as his penis twitched in her hand were hot enough on their own. She proceeded to rub up and down making sure to occasionally rub her hand over his slit.

"Damn is this your first time?"

"Is it that bad?" She frowned.

"No, I just can't believe you're this good without practice."

"I may or may not have had a lot of free time on my hands before i met you." She winked and continued to rub up and down.

"I'm going to... I'm... going to..."

"It's okay, let it out."

She put her mouth on his penis as he came in her mouth. Sebastian moaning with each twitch/pump.

She began to lick it clean as he got hard again.

"Still want more? I was hoping so."

She continued to take off her shirt first, then her bra, her pants, and then her underwear. She climbed up on top of sebastian and slowly slid down on his penis, moans coming from her mout with each inch.

"Oh my god." She moaned out in pleasure.

"You just sit there, you've done enough work." Sebastian said, he continued to slowly thrust up and down, them moaning in sync with each thrust.

"Oh my god, i think im gonna..."

"Me too!"

Sebastian thrust harder and harder until both of them came in sync. She slid his penis out and layed on his chest as they both fell asleep.

I'm going to make another chapter or few chapters after this, but you guys have been waiting long enough for this chapter, hope you guys enjoyed!