6: Hello Again Winter

I slid the key into the lock, forgetting about Bucky until I had opened the door and a metal fist connected with the wall next to my head. I ducked beneath his arm while shutting the door quickly facing the man. His hair had fallen in front of his face and he kept muttering things in Russian. His stormy gray-blue eyes were clouded over and his muscles were twitching as he backed me against the wall.

"Bucky, snap out of it Buck." I said, trying to stay calm. Hysterics wouldn't fix this situation, neither would violence. He outmatched me in both size and skill, not to mention weapons. I pressed my hands against his chest. He pushed me away, wrapping his hands around my throat. I took a deep breath before he tightened his grip, and smacked the palm of my hand against his right ear.

As he released my neck, grimacing in pain, I dropped to the floor and kicked his legs out from underneath him before straddling him and pinning his arms to his side with my legs. He was lying on his stomach, cursing at me in Russian. I pressed one hand against his spine between his shoulder blades, forcing his chest into the ground. He began taking shallow breaths because of the tight space and I used my other hand to put pressure on the pressure points on the back of his head before moving my other hand.

"That's it deep breaths Buck, deep breaths." I said as he took a deep gulp of air, and another. He stopped squirming around as much and I slowly lessened the pressure on the back of his neck.

"Better now?" I asked, still keeping his arms pinned. He began trying to break free once more and spat at me before hissing something in Russian.

"идти в ад, сука." (Go to hell, Bitch) He growled before trying to free his arm. I sighed before muttering an apology and applying pressure once more before wrapping an arm around his neck, pressing the bone of my forearm against his pulse and puffing out my chest while using the opposite hand to pull my arm back further. I could feel his struggles weaken and flexed my arm muscles, feeling him go limp. I released him and stood on my knees, one on either side of his back.

"Thank you Natasha for insisting you teach me how to knock somebody out." I said as I turned his head so he could breathe. I rested two fingers just below his jaw, detecting a pulse. It was slow but still there and he was breathing normally. I sighed, and moved so I was on one side of him, trying to lift him to lay him on the couch but failing horribly.

"Oh my God how much do you weigh?" I groaned as I gave up trying to lift the larger man. I sat down with my back against the couch, facing his left side. I gently ran my hand over his metal arm, feeling the cold plates below my fingers. I pulled the arm into my lap, tracing the grooves and the star. I stretched out his palm in my lap and compared it to the size of my hand.

"It's so big." I muttered, my gutter brain immediately turning it into a that's what she said joke. I smacked my forehead with the palm of my hand before shoving his arm out of my lap and standing. I grabbed my phone off the counter and scrolled through my contacts while walking back to sit with Bucky. I pressed my back against the couch and rested my legs over his back.

"Who to call who to call, hm..." I muttered while scrolling through my contacts. Tony would kill me for not telling him sooner, Steve was a no, this was his best friend. Natasha would demand that I hand him in, Wanda and Pietro would be pressured into telling by Clint, I loved Thor to death but the god couldn't keep a secret to save his life. T'challa wasn't usually ever in the helping mood, I didn't have Sam's number, that left, Clint. I sighed and dialed his number, praying he would answer.

"Hey (Y/n), how you doing?" He asked with a worried undertone. I sighed, of course he was worried. Clint was like a second older brother to me when Brandon couldn't be. I took a deep breath, tensing slightly when I heard keys jingling in the hall.