HIGHLY REQUESTED BOYFRIEND TAG

[IMPORTANT TO READ... aye!!! wassuh?! this is a idea i've had for a while if you want to be in one of jazmines "videos" just leave a comment or direct message me on wattpad. i hope you enjoy

yes i drew this picture and made the cover for this story.AYE

please don't judge me i'm just starting out. ok?

im also using * * for directions, sounds and shit because im a lazy bum.

if you see ...   it cuts to a different section of the video.]

~~~

*spins her chair to face camera* "Hey YouTube!"*milly rocks*

...

"I've had a lot of questions about Huey lately...Asking if we still go out since you guys haven't seen him on my channel in a while."

*krickets*

...

*jazmine drinks out of a chipotle take out cup*

...

"But... Yes we're still together. *laughs* And we're staying together so you thirsty bitches don't get your hopes up! That's myyyy man boo boo!"

...

*pulls up a chair next to her and looks up at Huey patting it*

...

"Here he is!" *she holds and kisses his face repeatedly....then stops*

*huey grabs her face with his hand and puts her lips on his face so she'll keep going*

*jazmine laughs and continues kissing him*

...

"You ready to start?" *looks at him*

*huey nods* "Yeah we can."

"I saw Cindy do the boyfriend tag on her channel - which will be linked below - but... I liked it so we're going to be answering the questions I found on this website so...first question..."

...

*huey looks at phone* "Where did we meet?"

*jazmine settles herself in her chair* "On the front porch of Huey's house...I don't really want to explain the details because someone was very mean back then."

"Sorry." *huey shrugs*

*zooms in on Huey slowly*

(jazmines voiceover) "As you can see he's not actually sorry."

...

*jazmine looks at phone* "What was our first date?"