STORY TIME: i had a stalker

"Hey youtube!" *spins chair to face camera*

...

"I posted a voting thingy on my twitter. And you should maybe follow me on there at jazminedubois. 

ya know...I mean if you want to...I don't know." 

...

"But anyway everyone voted on storytime the time I had a stalker. I'm honestly not even surprised cause I guess that's pretty juicy?

I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm just gonna shut up." *facepalms*

...

"Les get into it!"

...

"So one day me, my cousin Ramsey, and her friend Zavi were walking out of a store in Woodcrest Mall. 

I'm pretty sure the store was either Pacsun or Zumiez? 

I don't know.

But as we were walking out there was this group of guys...keep in mind this was like 3 years ago so me and Huey we're dating. 

And one of the guys walked up to us and started a conversation that was...friendly. Not flirting or anything like that, just a nice chat.

So after we keep talking he tells us his name... but I'm just gonna make up a name for this video."

*looks around the room for ideas*

"Ok! So we're gonna call this guy bapeface cause my bape jacket is over there."

...

"So me, Ramsey, Zavi and bapeface exchange numbers and we decide to go to Zavi's house which is like two houses down from mine.

So we get there have some fun for like 3 hours and then we all decide that it was time to go home. 

We start walking out and bapeface goes...

*deep voiceover* Ya want me ta walk you home?

In my head I was thinking...

Uh no...I'm in a relationship so go on your way.

But I was just like... Nooo....n-noo..no no no no no.

And he was like...

*deep voiceover* You sure girl?

I said, my exact words...

Stop asking. I'm good."

...

*Huey walks in* "Hey." *kisses her and then goes to lay down on her bed*

*Huey lifts his head* "What you doing?"

 *Jazmine turns around* "Making a video."

"Mhm." 

*rolls her eyes*

...

"I started walking home and I look back and he's still looking at me!

No blinking no nothing! Just his ass looking at me.

So by then I was getting creeped out so instead of going to my house I went to Huey's cuz I was scared so I was gonna tell him.

Riley opened the door for me...and you guys know me and Riley are really close cuz that's my little brother. 

When he opened the door, he looked out and saw bapeface still staring at me so he goes, *holds one finger up* one sec."

...

*dials a number and puts it on speaker*

...

*riley* "Hello?"

"Hey Riley."

"Aye Jazzy! Wassup?"

"You remember that stalker I had?"

"*bleeps out name*?"

"Yeah! Do you remember what you said to him that time you opened the door for me that night?"

"Hell yeah! I was like, nigga what the hell you lookin' at ma sista fo'?! Look away befo' I come ova there an' beat cho bitch ass!"

...

"Yeah he said that.

So that night I slept over at the Freeman's and I wanna say the next day at like 3 he was beating on the door of the house but this time Huey answered it.

Huey I need to pee tell this part of the story."

"I don't want to."

"OH WELL!!"

...

"Since I'm telling the story I don't give a fuck about exposing this guys name.

I opened the door and *bleep* asked for Jazmine. 

First, I ignored his question and asked him what the hell he was banging on my door for.

He apologized and asked if my sister was home, at first I was confused until I realized he was talking about Jazmine. That when I started to get extra rude to this guy. 

I asked why the fuck did he need her and he said because he wants to know why he blocked on instagram.

So I said you wanna know why because I'm her damn boyfriend and slammed the door.

*stands up* There you go."

...

"*sits down* Sorry it took so long guys i wanted to fix some ice cream.

Any who... after that day Huey yelled at him he would come back every night and honk his horn like 5 times and then yell my name out the car window!! what the hell?!

I had a video... but i deleted it.

*shrugs*

...

This happened every night for a week until Riley got sick of it.

He literally waited on the porch that last night with me and Huey.

I remember him having a bat on his lap and me sitting in between them on a bench.

Instead of honking he drove right up next to the bench and started talking to me out of the car window.

I don't remember what he said exactly but he called me beautiful and some other sappy BS...

Then Huey and Riley got up and was beating on his car and reaching into it trying to grab him.

...

At some  point Huey punched him in the face and told him to never speak, look at, or think about me again or...

*silence*

*looks back at huey laying on her bed*

Your supposed to say it."

...

*huey sighs*

" *bleep* I will personally beat the shit out of you."

...

"Welp there you have it! Not that exciting I know but You guys will live. Promise. 

...

Catch you on the flip side!"

>>>>>>>>>>

i didnt proof read 

im lazy