PRANK WAR PT. 2

(huey)

"Jazmine's been constantly pranking me aside from the video she posted so I've decided to get her back good."
...

"Right now Jazmine is at dance practice and after that she always comes over, and when she gets here she's going to find me 'dead'.

I bought fake blood from the dollar store and gonna make a 'crime scene.'"

*huey sets up the camera in the kitchen to show what he's doing to set up the prank*

< sped up >

*huey pours some of the blood on the floor and on the doorknob.

he rearranged items around in his kitchen and put a bloody hand mark on the counter.*

"Ok so know I'm gonna make a fake slash across my neck and put some blood on my clothes."

*huey sets up a camera in the kitchen, living room, and the front door*

"She'll be here in like 5 minutes so I'm gonna get in position."

*huey lays down on the kitchen floor and closes his eyes*

*about 5 minutes later*

SHE'S HERE

*jazmine opens the house door*

"Hey bae!"

*puts down her keys by the door*

"Huey?!"

*she looks around the living room*

"Maybe he went out."

*she sits on the couch and dials his number

huey's phone starts ringing from the kitchen*

"Bae?"

*she hangs up*

"You in there?"

*jazmine gets up and heads to the kitchen*

A/N I'm turning this into story format

Jazmine quickly dropped her phone straddling her boyfriend that's covered in blood, "OH FUCK...OH FUCK..." She starts hyperventilating and whaling seeing her boyfriend laid out like that. Jazmine drops to the floor and grabs Huey's face and kisses him twice, "Bae?!"

She kisses his face again and again, crying even harder, "Huey?! Huey?!" She got up and put his head on her lap, "Huey?! Oh fuck!" She starts shaking his head and lightly slapping his face, "Baby? Baby?"

Jazmine whimpered and covered her mouth with her hands, "He's dead." Her arm reached out to grab her phone to call the police.

When she looked back down at him his eyes were open and he was smirking.

Jazmine gasped, "What the hell?" She whispered questioningly. "Baby?"

Huey rapped his arms around her waist as his head still rested on her lap.

Jazmine frowned and shoved his head off of her lap crying, "Huey that shit isn't fucking funny get off me!"

Jasmine shoves his head off of her lap making it hit the tile floor.

Huey groaned getting up trying to run after her. He quickly took all off his 'blood' covered shirt and his pants to reveal basketball shorts underneath.

"Jazmine." He walks in to the living room to see Jasmine crying on the couch covering her eyes.

"No Huey! Leave me alone!" She pulls up her beige sweater to cover her eyes.

Huey sits next to her and kisses her forehead while she buried her face in his chest, "I'm sorry." He pulls down her sweater to look in her eyes, "This is my payback for you pranking me all the time."

"I thought you were dead though." Jazmine pouted and kissed his lips twice.

"But I'm not, obviously."

"I'm gonna get you back sooo good just wait."

Huey stands up and looks down at her, "Yeah? I doubt that."

"No sex for a month." She crosses her arm and smirks.

"...What."

hey guys! i wrote a try not to laugh challenge but Wattpad deleted pretty much all of it. i think for now I'm gonna write this in regular format.

thanks for being patient though! i've been pretty busy with school, dance rehearsals, and my job at a frozen yogurt place.

PS>>look out for CindyandJazzy 's her version of  a Jazmine YouTube fanfiction!!!