TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE!!!

J: Hey YouTube!

...

J: Today I'm gonna be doing the try not to laugh challenge with Riileeyy! *pulls riley into the camera view and he sits in the lawn chair next to her*

...

J: As you can see I'm in my backyard because we're going to be using water and I didn't want to get that all in the house to clean up so...Yeah!

...

J: I couldn't do this challenge with Huey because he doesn't laugh that much, and he went to the airport to pick up his cousin Jay. I couldn't do it with Cindy cause she's out of town so Riley is the best option!

R: *looks at her* Whatchu mean by that? *frowns*

J: *looks at him while fixing her nike hat* What do you mean?

R: Why was I the last person you thought of?

J: Oh hush.

...

J: Ok so we have two water bottles one for me and one for Riley! We're gonna do challenges while we have the water in our mouths just to have a twist to this, try not to laugh challenge.

R: Y'all already know Rezzy got this on lockdown! *flexes his muscles*

J: Please get your life..

...

J: *holding her bottle* All right so the first challenge is the staring contest! Sooo let's get to it- Noo wait wait I just remembered, pause at the beginning of every round and comment down below who you thinks going to win. NOWW let's get it!

...

*Jazmine and Riley have a lawn chairs facing each other*

J: Readyy..? DRINK!

* both Jazmine and Riley fill their mouths with water and begin staring at each other*

R: *fidgeting*

J: *fights back a smile*

R: *starts laughing then chokes on the water* HEEEHEHE ACKK!!ACKK!!

J:*spits water out* RILEY?! HAA! YOUR CHOKING!!

R: NO! *cough* THAT'S! *cough cough* GAY! *ackk ackk*

...

J: Ok so now we're going to go one at a time with the water in our mouths. One of us is going to dance while the other watches and tries not to laugh. We're going to count how many seconds they can last without laughing on my phone, so let's go!

...

R: Aight *fills his mouth with water*

J: *turns on OOOUUU and the timer*

R: *milly rocks and gargles the water*

J: YOU CALL HER STEPHANIE I CALL HER HEAD-PHANIE! *whips*

R: *spittakes and starts laughing* OHHH MA SIDES!!

J: What the hell Riley?! *checks phone* 3.49 seconds?

R: My B! Yo-HEH-yo ass was giggling!

J: *gasps and puts her hands on her butt* I'm telling Huey.