Q & A

J: Ok so I've been getting some complaints about what's I call you guys. *rolls eyes* So vote on keeping jazzketeers or changing the name to fresh gang. Either or. If you don't like it oh well.

...

J: Ok sooo... You guys wanted a Q and A so I posted a picture on instagram telling you guys to drop questions and I'll answer some of them.

If you don't have my instagram its jazminefreeman.

FOLLOW ME!!! *smiling*

...

J: Les get into the video!

...

J: makalah asks, What's a nickname only my family calls me?

Uh..This is a good one. They liked to call me Pablo...Well they actually still call me that.

When I was a child I used to be in love with the Backyardigans and Pablo was my favorite character off of there. So they would always call me Pablo.

...

J: Ohh. I need to text Cindy.

...

J: *typing* Bring.. Me.. Some.. Gummy.. Sharks.

...

J: jaylin asks, What's a weird habit of yours?

I think my weird habit is probably pinching Huey's butt. *shrugs* I just do it for no reason.. I just can't help it....He knows he likes it.

H: *off camera* I do not.

J: Shh
...

J: karlos asks, Do you have any weird phobias?

I'm really really really afraid of birds. One time I was coming out of my car. I think to go pick up Riley from basketball practice..I was walking and there were these big ducks. So me being my nice cute self I waved at the duck. That's literally all I did. I waved. I didn't try to go near it. I didn't try to make it come to me. I waved...... And it went full out attack mode on me!!!

So now I'm scared of any and every bird. *smiles and shrugs*

...

J: jacob asks, What's a song you secretly love to blast you're alone?

My girl by Mindless Behavior.. Princeton was bae. OHH MY GOOSHH. He's so fine.

H: *off camera* Jazmine..
...

J: *singing* Prodigy! Roc! Ray Ray and Princeton we on! So baby come on!

...

J: ty asks,What's one of your biggest pet peeves.

I hate when people smack. Oh. My. Gosh. Especially when they have gum.

...

J: marcus asks, What's one of your nervous habits?

I always shake my leg non stop.

...

J: brooke asks, What side of your bed do you sleep on?

Every side. I move a lot in my sleep if someone isn't in the bed with me.

...

J: *singing and dancing* All I can recall is bottles and hella freaks. Dancing in my lap and kissin me on the cheek.

...

J: navah asks, What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?

Uh. God damn. I had so many stuffed animals I don't even know. But I think it was a bunny named..Arlo?

...

J: dannie asks, What's drink you always order at starbucks?

I don't get Starbucks like that. Huey does though. I'm not really a coffee drinker. But I usually get a caramel brulee or something.

J: dylan asks, Which way do you face in the shower?

I don't pay attention... weirdo.

...

J: miah asks, Do you have any weird body skills?

Ain't for you to know... *giggles*

...

J: No lemme stop but I can wiggle my ears. *wiggles them*

...

J: jay asks, What's your favorite comfort food thats bad but you love to eat it anyway?

Uh.. I guess ice cream or brownies. Definitely brownies.

...

J: jade asks, What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

Woah baby! And.. Oop!

...

J: Ok guys that's it for this video! Like and Subscribe if your new. And don't forget to vote for the nickname.

Aannndd... Catch you on the flipside!