When 'he' Was Born

It all started with the sound of a babies wailing cries.

It was one of the most frightened cries that the doctor had ever heard, and it had started to scare him and the nurses. They thought something might have been wrong with the baby, that is, until she was given to her mother. Who immediately started humming a tune that the baby stopped crying to.

The baby looked up at her mother with her beautiful heterochromatic eyes. One a brilliant honey-brown that was slightly lighter than her mothers, and the other a vibrant speckled rainbow of; blue, green, red, orange, yellow, purple, and magenta.

Her mother stared back with awe and wonder clear in her eyes. She felt so much love for this new life that she had brought into the world, and the baby just smiled like a little angel.

The father, who had been sitting on the sidelines, shook with so much love for the sight before him, his wife cradling there beautiful baby girl. The man vowed then and there to do whatever it took to protect his beautiful family, however, he was slightly worried about the childs crying from earlier, as if she were afraid of the world, he would need to fix that fear. He would raise his little girl to be the strongest.

Of course, being an idiot, the father thought the best way to raise his child to be strong, would be to raise her as a him. Set on this plan he told the doctor to make a separate birth certificate for the medical records that had his child as a boy named Tsunayoshi, instead of Tsunahime.

~5 YEARS LATER~

The father, known as Iemitsu, was feeling some pressure. His boss, Timotoe, was going to be coming to his home to visit his family. His wife, Nana, was excited to meet her husbands boss, it was like meeting a new family member. So when Iemitsu wanted to let Timotoe in on the fact that Tsuna was a girl, Nana was completely on-board with the idea.

After settling in for tea Iemitsu had finally worked up the nerve to tell Timotoe there secret. "So Timotoe, I've given this some thought and my wife and I would like to let you in on our families secret."

"Secret? Iemitsu, I wasn't aware that you were keeping secrets from me?"

"Gomenasai! But I felt the need to keep this a secret, from everyone."

Timotoe put his hand up to calm Iemitsu, who had lowered his head in apology. "Its ok Iemitsu. I understand, this is your family and its your job to keep them safe. There's no need to apologize for that. Now then, I am quite curious as to what this secret is."

"Hmm, well this is gonna be a little hard to explain, but here goes. My son is actually my daughter. I decided to raise her as a male in order to make her stronger and more independent. This may seem a little abstract, but its my own way of protecting my family."

"I see, that does seem a little abstract, but its your family and you know best how to"

They were interrupted by a loud cry from the yard.

Going outside Timotoe and Iemitsu found Tsuna on the ground being licked by a puppy and crying his eyes out. Iemitsu took the dog and went to put it back in the neighbors yard, while Timotoe went to calm Tsuna. Then he saw it, the flames inside her body. They were strong, and to make it worse there was even an unknown black flame, Timotoe was scared for this child. He took his finger and lit his sky flame, and he locked away her flames so that the child could live a normal life. Yes, Tsuna would live the life of a normal. slightly normal girl until such a time came where her flames were needed.

With his intuition Timotoe feared that it wouldn't be long.