Disciplinary Committee Members and a Demon

The next morning as Tsuna was getting ready for school, on time for once, there was a knock on the door.

"Tsu-chan, can you get the door please!"

"Yes momma!"

As Tsuna opened the door she found a child, around the age of what looked like 10, height to her waist, wearing a suit and a fedora with a little chameleon Kawaii!! on the rim.

When the child looked up at Tsuna he gave her a letter that Tsuna only briefly skimmed over, something about turning your children into future leaders, and called for her mother.

"Okaa-san!! Theres a guest at the door for you! I think its a lost child? Anyway Im heading out to school!"

It wasn't until she was falling did Tsuna realize something was wrong, she hit the ground but was able to protect her face at the last moment.

"Itai!!"

At the sound of her daughters cry of pain Nana Sawada went to the door, ready with the first-aid kit for her daughter and fully aware that they had company.

"Maa, Tsu-kun! Did you hurt yourself?"

"Iie, Okaa-san daijoubu"

It may have just been a child, but a promise was still a promise.

Tsuna picked herself up and straightened her shirt and pulled down the legs of her pants, picked up her bag and looked at the child who she could have sworn tripped her.

"Ara! Who is this?"

"Ciaossu! The names Reborn!" the child hands Nana a card with his name and profession of a home tutor. To which both Tsuna and Nana started giggling, Tsuna trying to make it sound as manly as possible with her squeaky voice.

Before anything else could happen though Tsuna realized she was going to be late, so she ran, unaware of the onyx orbs staring after her from the doorway.

AT SCHOOL

She made it on time to the classroom, only to trip over someone's bag and fall over. The whole class laughed at her except Kyoko and Hana, who helped her up.

"Daijoubu Tsuna-cha...kun?"

Yeah Kyoko-Chan, Im fine"

Well good. Dont let those monkeys get under your skin k. By the way, good luck with Sensei hes probably still mad he had to carry you to the nurse yesterday."

It was then that the teacher came in, started class and then started calling on everyone who he knew didn't know the answers to the questions he was asking, including her, which got more laughs and ridicules by her classmates, egged on by the teacher himself.

To make matters worse, Tsuna had to go to the Disciplinary Committee room during lunch, because she had defended herself against a bully and the teacher took the other person's side. Tsuna thought she would at least have till the end of the day to get here, oh well.

'Why exactly am I in trouble because that boy wanted my food? I forget my moms home-made lunch ONE DAY and my meal goes to crap!'

It wasn't long before she had Kyoko and Hana running towards her. Apparently they had gotten wind that Tsuna was being punished and wanted to know why.

Tsuna-cha....kun!!! Are you ok? Why are you going to the Disciplinary office?"

I got into a fight with a classmate, well not really a fight but an argument. Apparently he wanted the Yakisoba Bread that I had paid for at the cafeteria and he figured it would be faster to take it then to buy it I ate the rest of it in front of him and the teacher before coming down here though so"

HA!! Way to go Tsuna. Thats showing those monkeys they cant always get there way!"

"Haha, yeah"

"Well, were just going to have to explain the situation to Hibari-sempai . I mean I know the rumors, but he cant be all that bad if he would go so far as to carry Tsuna home when sh...he had a fever!!"

"Wait what do you mean WE? You guys need to go back to class before you get in trouble!!"

Its ok Tsuna, we can just take our punishment. This is our choice you know."

"I guess if thats what you want."

With that settled Tsuna had proceeded to head towards the Disciplinary Committee room with her friends in tow. What Tsuna didn't tell them was what Hibari had said the previous day.

They went to open the door, only to have it open for them. There stood Kusakabe, Hibari's sort-of right hand man in the Disciplinary Committee.

"You shouldn't be having conversations in the halls when class is in session, however, since there is a need for discipline already you should explain to Kyouya-san."

After ushering the three girls in Kusakabe took his leave.

"Hibari-san! Gomenasai, I didn't mean to skip class, but I was told to come here by a teacher. And Kyoko and Hana were just worried about me! We really didn't do anything wrong I swear!"

It was at this moment that Tsuna felt a tap on her head and she shut up. When she looked up she saw Hibari Kyouya, with a neutral expression that told her to shut up in the most gentle way he could. So she did.

Kyouya then walked over to his desk and took out three suit bags and handed them to the girls. Walking over to the door before he left he told them to change into what was in the bags, and he was gone and the door was locked. Tsuna got the feeling they didn't have a choice.

When the girls had finally gotten around to opening the bags, they were shocked. Inside were three black Disciplinary Committee uniforms. Kyoko's had a short skirt and Hana's had a medium skirt, while Tsuna had both a pair of pants and a short skirt.

Why does he want us to change into these?

I dont really know Tsuna-cha kun.

Kyoko-Chan you can call me Chan if you need to

OH! Im so sorry Tsuna-Chan I didnt mean to keep making that mistake its just youre a girl and I know youre a girl, so I cant help but feel like I should be saying Chan whether your wearing pants or not.

Its ok Kyoko, thats just the way your brain works its not a problem for me.

Hey lover girls, lets just get changed so we can find out whats going on.

They then proceeded to close the blinds and change there clothing, Tsuna wearing the pants and eye-patch. When they were done they let Kyouya back in, who had been standing guard the entire time.

Kyouya then proceeded to grab three Disciplinary Committee armbands from one of his drawers in his office desk and three slips of paper for admission.

Wait, Hibari-san. Why exactly are you having us join the Disciplinary Committee?

Responsibility and protection

What does that mean? Your being to crypticinconsiderate monkey

I think he means to try and protect Tsuna-Chans secret by keeping her close by? But whats the responsibility part about/

Kyoko-Chan I dont think anyone but Hibari-san himself knows that anyway if thats what you want then I guess I would be the safest if I were in the Disciplinary Committee

I guess you already realized that you wouldnt be able to keep us out of this huh, Chairman-san

Hn

With there questions answered, the girls signed the papers and took the bands, and from then on they were members of the Disciplinary Committee.

Tsuna never did get a chance to freak out about it, still a little dazed from staring into Kyouya's eyes after her prior freak out. She spent the rest of her day, day-dreaming about the lovely eyes of a demon prefect.