'It' Happens

It was 2 months into the school year when it happened.

It was the first, if not the start, of every embarrassing moment in Tsunas life. All of the events happened because she went to school with a fever.

Tsuna had woken up feeling slightly dizzy that morning, of course she had brushed this off as sleep deprivation and went on with the rest of her routine.

Her mother had even made an of handed remark about her face being red, she shrugged her shoulders and reasoned that it was because of the shower she had prior. The shower was supposed to get rid of her dizziness, only succeeding in making it worse.

Tsuna proceeded to walk to school instead of her usual jog or run, only hurrying because of the prefect who would hit any offenders who were late.

She did make it to school on time, yet was still stopped by the prefect, she immediately forgot the reason upon departure from the conversation.

As Tsuna made it to the classroom, she tripped over the threshold and face planted on to the floor, promptly passing out from the impact and her fever. Tsuna was ignored by her peers and was only able to get to the nurse because the teacher had carried her.

It Happens

It was around lunchtime when Tsuna next woke up, still in a feverish daze. Her eyesight was fuzzy and her head was a jumbled mess, however she was in a comfortable bed so she must be at home. Thinking this and feeling hot and uncomfortable in her sweaty clothes Tsuna proceeded to undress herself. This would have been a good idea if 1) she was actually in her own room 2) she WASNT going through female body developments ~AKA breasts!!!~ and 3) if Hibari Kyouya and Sasagawa Kyoko hadnt walked into the nurses office at that exact moment.

Tsuna didnt hear or see the pair so she had continued to strip into nothing but her undergarments, even going to take off her eyepatch, before crawling back into the bed and falling asleep.

Kyouya and Kyoko were both stumped, they were still working out the new information about Tsuna being a girl. Kyokos body seemed to run on autopilot despite her own thoughts. She locked the door, closed the curtains and picked up Tsunas clothes to fold. Kyouya had processed the information, blushing a little at the reminder that he had just seen a girl naked, and went to the phone to dial the Sawada home number (having memorized everyone in the schools number for Disciplinary reasons).

After explaining the situation to a squealing? yet concerned Sawada Nana, Kyouya had Kyoko dress Tsuna and he carried her home. Kyoko right on his tail with her and Tsunas belongings in hand.