Q&A

Question- 'would you rather kill josh and make Tyler watch or kill Tyler and make josh watch?'

Answer- I could never kill anyone (I'm going to hell for lying) but if I have to choose I'd say kill them both at the same time because we both know they cant live without each other.

Question- 'Are you popular?'

Answer- nah

Question- 'Do you play any sports?'

Answer- nah

Question- 'If you could either Mary Tyler but never meet Josh or just become friends with both of them which would you choose?'

Answer- I'd be friends with both of them because that honestly all I've ever wanted.

Question- 'what inspires you to write?'

Answer- My cat Jamal who sits in my lap while I write.

Oh and my readers, it makes me so happy to read your comments and to see that you have voted on my books.

Question- 'Have you ever deleted any of you're books?'

Answer- yep. The first book I ever wrote on wattpad was about a girl who travels to Germany to find her father and gets kidnapped by a gang. She eventually falls in love with one of her captors and finds out that the gang leader was her father. I unpublished it forever ago.

I currently have six unpublished books.

Question- 'what other stories do you plan on doing?'

Answer- I plan on finishing this book and take off.

I have a new book plan but I'm going to wait until all my other books are finished.

Question- 'okay I hella procrastinate so my question is what do you do when you gotta write something but you keep putting it off?'

Answer- you're asking a good person because I am the worst procrastinator in the world. I usually think about it before I go to sleep so I dream about it. When I wake up I'm usually in a writing mood (plus you get some juciy ideas from your dreams).

_____________

If you have any more questions I'll answer them in the comments.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED, YOU MADE THIS AUTHOR V HAPPY.