Italy x Reader (MOSTLY Fluff some Lime)

(Y/N) = Your name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(F/S) = Favorite Show
----------------------------------------------
You were sitting in your Italian crush's room because he had told you to, because the couch was taken by Romano. Who didn't care, he wanted to take his siestà(sleep/nap) on the couch. While waiting for your Italian crush to return, you decided to count all the scars/freckles/anything you had on your arms.

While counting you were cut short from a Italian suddenly glomping you. This had caught you off guard, which had made you let out a slightly loud yell. The Italian better known as Feliciano, or Feli by you, Had started to apologize "I'm-a so-a sorry (Y/N)! Please forgive-a me!" He did feel bad for scaring you.

Once you calmed down you rolled your eyes playfully and lightly hit his head. "It's ok Feli. Let's just watch Netflix."
"Yes-a lets do!" Feli smiled and turned the Tv on that was in his room and he had put (F/S) on for you. You smiled and snuggled up into Feli while watching the show.

After a about 7 Eps in the show, you looked at Feli, who was almost asleep. But he wasn't, he was almost asleep. You saw your chance, for as long as you knew Feli you never knew what the curl did. You always wanted to pull it, every time you did you got caught, and Feli would start to tell you 'no don't touch it!' Or Germany, Romano, or Spain would catch you and rant to you.

You smirked slightly and reached up and pulled the curl. After that little action Feli was up and moaned softly trying to keep it down. Feli looked at you then mumbled "You shouldn't-a have done-a that~" before you knew it Feli pulled you into a kiss. You were shocked and kissed back blushing terribly darkly. When Feli pulled away and looked into your (E/C) orbs with his Yellow/Gold/Amber orbs "I-a love you (Y/N)~"

You looked at Feli and mumbled softly "I love you too Feli" you looked away while you looked away from Feli embarrassed. While you were looking away Feli started to kiss and nip at your neck leaving bite marks in spots that were visible. That you would have trouble finding away from friends.

You blushes and but your lip trying to keep it all inside. Feli frowned a bit and looked at you "Don't-a hold it-a in...please (Y/N)?" You blushed and nodded a bit and reached up and pulled his curl again. Feli bite his lip then quickly and roughly kissed you.

~~Time Skip to after all your fun to the next morning~~

You smiled when you woke up and saw your newly found boyfriend, you now knew that if you were to pull his curl you would surely pay the consequences from what it made. You snuggled into your boyfriend until he woke up.

Feli looked at you and smiled and mumbled a bit "What would-a you like-a for breakfast-a??" You thought for a moment before saying "(Favorite Food)"

----------------------------------------------
I am not writing something like this again^^ ALL THE REGRET.