2p!Canada x reader (Part 2 END) Fluff

You looked at Matt and laughed a bit. "Hey Matt..." You smiled at him giving him back a ghost smile. He replied with a soft grunt "Yes?"

"Why did you leave..? After middle school. One day your with me and we're talking while Allen's hitting on some sluts from our grade. The next. Your gone...not a call, message, letter, explanation, nothing..." You said the end a bit sadly feeling very  upset that you knew was true.

Matt looked at you then oliver and mumbles to oliver. Olive had just nodded. "Well. If I tell you. You can't tell anyone...got it?" You nodded in agreement seeing it was only fair.

He took a deep breath before speaking again "Well, you see, were countries, and were 2p's which is the very opposite of 1p's. 1p's are basically. Another version of oliver, Allen, Francis, and me. And a few other kids you might know. And not only that...but...were also killers..."

You were shocked at what he said. You listened and slowly nodded. I mean you've known Matt for a long time you knew he'd never hurt you. So after a bit of thinking you slowly nodded "So...your a alternative version, of another you. But not you? And your a country?" He nodded and explained to you what he meant and when you asked if there was another you. He explained how there is basically another you but you look very different from hair color to how you act and dressed. You nodded understandingly.

Matt then looked at you after he explained that, and he quickly kissed you.

You were shocked but you kissed back once you comprehended what he just did you kissed back very confused at first but you melted into the kiss after a bit, but you had to pull away for air.

You looked at Matt and mumbled 'You know...I had a crush on you...since middle school...'

He looked at you and picked you up "I did know that. I just thought you deserved better then me" Matt carried you to his room that was unfortunately was  shared with Allen. But it was shockingly clean. Matt had set you down on his bed. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you while he was on his bed cuddling you. You were cuddling him back you were also smiling happily at this.

Matt decided to turn his tv on and he had hockey up. He was watching it with you. After about 20 minutes in the game. You had fallen asleep in Matt's arms. Matt noticed and signed, he kissed the top of your head then mumbled 'I'm sorry I left you alone, for so long, without telling you...but, I still love you...'