2p!Canada x Reader (Part 1)

You were walking around the park listening to your favorite songs from your favorites artists, and bands. You decided you were done walking in the park you when into the forest that everyone is warned about, from the "Psycho Murder" you shrugged that off.

You knew this forest had a lot of poachers. You honestly hated that a lot so if you saw a poacher you'd go over to them and pretend to be hurt. But once they were distracted you kick them in crotch and run. While they were on the ground crying in pure pain.

You were running away listening to your music but once you determined you were safe you'd walk slower and smile to yourself. You were singing along to (Any song) while singing you saw a polar bear and you smiled and walked over to it, but you kept a good distant still, you took pictures of the polar bear and smiled. You climbed a tree and looked at the polar bear and throw a sandwich, you were going to eat it, but you decided the bear can have it.

You took pictures of the polar bear in the tree. Then you heard footsteps and you looked around very cautiously. You saw a poacher, or so you thought, so you took a deep breath then let yourself fall from the tree. You did actual get hurt. So you yelped when you tried to stand. The guy rushed over and kneeled down.

He was pretty tall from what you noticed he had blonde hair in a loose-ish ponytail, he was also wearing shades that his his eye color. The polar bear went over and seemed oddly ok with this guy. You noticed a bloody hockey stick but you said nothing as you were currently thinking of the pain in your ankle. You had landed on it from the side so it was completely broken.

Just before he could say anything a twig snapped and the guy looked over his shoulder and saw someone point a gun at the polar bear. The guy put a finger to his lips to say "quiet." You did as he said. Next thing you know he's gone and the polar bear is walking around with no problem at all. But the bear knew the guy was pointing a gun at him. You heard some guy scream and yell "PSY-" they were cut short as if they were dead.

It was now deadly silent. No sound besides your music and what was playing was 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' and it was the only noise it was  faint because it was coming from earbuds that weren't in your ears anymore. Before you could even try to move up. The guy went over to you covered in blood and so was his hockey stick you didn't say a word. He picked you up bridal style and he spoke but it was grunted/huffed out "Are you ok, eh?"

You shook your head no and mumbled "I think my foots broken..."

The guy signed a bit but spoke after a bit. "The names Matthew Williams, call me Matt."

You looked at him and smiled very faintly, because the name sounded a bit familiar (Note: Your 23 and Matt's 23 too)  "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)...where are we going, oh and nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. And we're going to my home to get your foot in a makeshift cast. Warning. Fucktards."

You laughed a bit at Fucktards. "Who would they be?"

he grunted and responded "A Bright-ass Cupcake. A smoker mafia boss. And a Man Whore who's vegan."

You looked shocked but you slowly blacked out from the over whelming pain in your foot you passed out.

----- Time Skip. ??? -----  

You woke up and you felt like you were passed out for a few days and you looked around in a unknown room. All of a sudden someone walked in. They were wearing very bright clothing and he had....cupcakes?? He looked at you. He had bright blue eyes with pink swirls he smiles bright. "Poppet! Your awake!"

You nodded slowly and mumbled. "I guess...where am I???" Your throat felt very dry and scratchy from miss use. You were asleep for only hours...right???

The man smiled more "Your in My home of course! And you've been passed out for lets see...4 days! It's good Mattie was carrying you and that he knew you from middle school!"

You were shocked. That's why that name was familiar he was a friend of yours who went missing! And so did his brother. You had a huge crush on Matt and Allen, who was his brother, was like the brother you never had.

As if on cue Matt walked in and was so happy to see you awake he mumbled "God damnit (Y/N)...you scared me...!" He had his shades on top of his head.

You blushed very faintly "sorry Matt...ie...I'm sorry I didn't remember you sooner.."

Matt looked at you confused from you calling him Mattie like you did when you were in middle school he smiled a ghost smile.

----Part 2 will be out later----