A new guest

Kimito ( darling, master etc.) pov.

I was walking in my home trying to take a break of all the girls over me geez I'll like to have some one to help me and don't want to marry me.

Mia: hello darling what are you doing. Mia asked happily.

Hmm not much Mia just trying to rest.i said.

Mia: well maybe I can give you a massage. She said going close to me but for my luck someone knock the door I open to se ms.Smith waiting.

Oh hello ms.smith what brings you here. I asked.

Smith: well mrst.Kurusu I here to give you news you're getting a new guest.

Mia: WHAAAAAAT. Mia yelled.

B..but ms. I already have  6 girls here I can't!. I said worried.

Mia: and she cloud take my darling away from me. Mia said angry.

Smith: well I don't think that's a problem.

Why. We both said.

Smith: because your new guest is a male.

Hmm really. I asked.

Smith: yes all I can tell you about him is he's half human and you must go ours to find him he's probably getting items. She said.

Mia: and what's he.

Smith: he's I cat I think and he's work is to protect the monster or humans to any harm of the other spiece. She said.

(Hmm take as he cloud help me here) I though.

Time skip.

3rd pov.

Kimito was walking whit Centorea in the center after get items and food and now they were looking for the new guest.

Centorea: master may i ask what we're looking for.

Kimito: well ms. smith give us a new guest and we're looking for him.

Centorea: him? that's mean he's male.

Kimito: well yes but the problem is we don't now how he is. he said walking but he clash his foot whit a rock and when he was about to fall he was stooped by a strange blue aura and then something make him got up and give him the bags.

??????: you most be more carefully sir. a voice said and they turn to see a guy about their age flying he has white hair, yellow eyes, white pants, a black shirt whit a blue line, white jacket,  clear skin and a strange golden rings in his wrists.

Centorea: who are you and what do you want. Centorea said pointing her sword at him.

Kimito: and how do you do that?. Kimito asked shocked.

Silver: my names Ikara Silver but you can call me as you wish and it's called Psychokinetic powers and i looking for my guest family so please lady put your sword down. the guy said. 

Centorea: ( put the sword down) okey.

Kimito: soo who are you looking for.

Silver: well ms.smith told me to look for Kimito Kurusu. he said.

Kimito: well then you're the new guest who ms.smith talk bout.

Silver: hu?

Kimito: i'm Kimito Kurusu.

Silver: AWESOME THAT'S MEAN THERE ARE OF MY KIND IN HOUSE. silver yelled whit stars in the eyes.

Kimito: w..wel yes let's go.

Silver: and what's your name. he asked to Centorea smiling.

Centorea: my name is Centorea. she said and star to walk and Silver follow them flying down.

Silver: well you're a beautiful Demihuman girl if you ask me. Silver said smiling.

Centorea:(blushes) t..thanks. she said Blushing

time skip

they arrive at home and when Kimito opened the door Miia, Papi and Suu jump him.

Silver: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. he yelled scared that actives his power stooping the tree of them in the air.

Kimito: hey hey calm down they live here to.

Silver: oh I'm so sorry. He said and putted them down.

Papi: so who is he master.

Kimito: he's our new guest.

Silver: my names Ikara Silver n..nice to meet you.

Silver: and who you two.

Mia: my name is Mia and the slime is Suu. She said pointing at Suu.

Silver: soo Kimito-San there are other monsters in the house. Silver asked curiously.

Kimito: yes there is a mermaid called Mero and a spider girl called Ranchera.

Silver: s...sp.pider girl?. Silver asked a little scared.

Mia: yes and she's always trying to take my darling away from me!!!.

Silver: ohh that's mean you already decided whit who you're gonna get married Kimito-San?.

Kimito: no she only like to call me like that.

Silver: well in that case I suggest you to limit your affection because the other why  I'm here is to prevent any sexual interaction between Kimito and the monster girl until he decide who to marry. Silver said whit a serious tone.

Centorea: and if we don't. Centorea said and she and the other girls glare at Silver.

Silver: well you'll be breaking the law and if you do that.....he close his eyes.

Silver: I'll make sure you regret it. He said and his blue eyes turned green for a moment whit an angry look.

Mia: a...anyways were is he gonna sleep, we don't have extra beds.

Silver: not a problem just take me to the Kimito's room.

Papi: and why you have to sleep in his room.

Silver: because I'm only other male here. He said and they went to the Kimito's room.

When they enter in the room silver put his hand on the floor and then a strange blue symbol appear in the floor than a bed whit blue blankets appear in the opposite wall the Kimito's bed was.

Mia: how do you do that!!!!.

Silver: I have Psychokinetic abilities.

Suu: that's awesome.

Silver: ( blushes) t..thaks.

Silver: ohh and don't worry about money a receive some for working whit ms.smith.

Kimito: well thanks you'll be a big help here.

Silver: no problem.

Time skip.

There was night time and Kimito and Silver were sleeping peacefully in their beds until Silver feel his cat ears moving and he hear someone in the room, he woke up fast and use his Psychokinesis to stop the person he saw Miia.

Silver: what are you doing. Silver said in a sleepy tone.

Mia: I wanted to sleep whit my darling.

Silver: sorry but I can't let you do that unless he choice you. He said putting her out of the room.

Mia: but what If the other try to enter.

Silver: I'll stop them to. He said and was about to close the door but he saw the sad face of Mia.

Silver: look I'm sorry but if this make you feel better I think you're very cute. Silver said whit a smile before close the door letting Mia there blushed.

Mia: ( why I'm blushing like this, my heard is beating fast, maybe....)

End of this part have a good day.

I hope you like this story.