leaha

Knowing Ive been caught snooping I turn around slowly but instead of a 5 year old boy I expected there were an 10 year old shadowhunter he had dark brown hair,blue eyes,and had on a white T-shirt with a grey sweater and black pants on."my name is leaha who are you"my name is max lightwood"that explains his blue eyes and dark brown hair."And how old are you max"I'am 10,do you wanna hang out"why don't you play with your brother or sister"they're always to busy or hunting"feeling sorry for him "OK I'll hang out with you then,what do you wanna do

"well since you like teen titans do you wanna watch it with me"Of course I watch it with you robstar for life"you like robstar"of course and you can't forget about bbrea and cybee."I didn't think a girl like anime shows"of course we do we also like danny phantom,spongebob,chowder, and my favorite Ben 10 the theme song is amazing and really get you into the show"Your fun I like you"And I like you but instead of watching tv let's do something else"like what"let's go to the beach"how are we gonna get there and we don't even have swimsuits and what about your runes people will notice them"leave it all to me".

With that I make appear beach stuff and me and max with swimsuits on and put a glamour spell on so that only me and other shadowhunters can see them.The look on max face made me laugh so hard it made me think about how me and my mother would laugh at my dad trying to cook but end up burning the whole dinner.I think max notice my change of mood and ask me what's wrong "nothing I just miss my parents"what happen to them"they died"oh I'm sorry'"hey enough of sad story's let's go to the beach"and with that said I make a portal and me and max jump trough and was greated with loud noise and heat.