Alec

When we got there we immediately smelled sulfur and it was pretty Strong"Izz and Lea go check the premiere and be careful."what about you"I'm staying here and checking for clues"come on Izz Alec got it cover"be careful"I'm always careful now go"with that said Izzy went with Lea. Those two are alike in so many ways like for example Izzy is very proud of her body just like leaha,both prefer to be called by nicknames,is head strong,are in love with fashion, and last but not least they both care for their family.

I can see why magnus is over protective when it comes to leaha in some way their like me and izzy but just magical. I have got to focus but I'm curious on to why magnus never talk about leaha or even mentioned her.I mean she seems pretty cool for a little sister she has the moves like a shadowhunter,the personality of a every magical thing out there,sometimes she can be the most sweetest,nice,kind hearted person but at the time be the meanest, cruel,cold hearted person at the same time.

I wonder how is she and magnus related, just by looking at them you can tell their not real brother and sisters.Well there's nothing here I'm about to retreat when I hear someone scream not just anyone's Izzy's. I run as fast as I can to see Izzy's with her whip in one hand and her other covering her face I look around and didn't see leaha."Izzy what happen"I said while walking towards her,that's when I notice her crying so I pull her in for a hug. After what felt like 5 minutes she finally talks"it took her"what took her"I don't know it was some type of demon,I couldn't recognize it,it happen so fast"Ok tell me exactly what happen"