Special Feature: Interview with @eleanorccomfrey

Please note that this is a real interview between @smartdog142  and eleanorccomfrey . She shares two accounts, twinsouls2bodies and eleanorccomfrey who have some big hits. As in right now, she entered one of her books, Eclipse, in the Wattys2016. @twinsouls2bodies their most hit book, Star Wars Jokes, got a whopping 53.9k views and 1.8k votes. 

Me: When did you start writing?

eleanorccomfrey: Well, this account hasn't been up for long. But on my other {account}, @twinsouls2bodies, we started about 10 months ago.

Me: What gave you the idea for your hit book, Eclipse?

eleanorccomfrey: I just wanted to write a death scene. . . and it went from there.

Me: Who inspired you?

eleanorccomfrey: I was inspired by my mom, who used to write daily when she was a kid.

Me: Why did you start Wattpad?

eleanorccomfrey: I started Wattpad because one of my friends had it - it looked like a pretty cool app.

 Me: How old are you?

eleanorccomfrey: I am 13 years old.

Me: When did you start interest for writing?

eleanorccomfrey: I was interested in writing pretty early, when I was about seven years old. It provided me a way to pour my thoughts down on paper.

Me: What are some of your favorite books?

eleanorccomfrey: My favorite books. . . that's a hard one. I like Harry Potter, the Heroes of Olympus, the Hunger Games, and Red Queen.

Me: Are you planning to make your newest book, Eclipse, into a series?

eleanorccomfrey: I hope not. I think it would be hard enough to finish the first book, and a series would take FOREVER!

Me: Do you have any pets?

eleanorccomfrey: I do not have any pets, unfortunately. I had a dog a couple years ago, but when she went out to "mark her territory" she never came back. 

Me: What is your favorite color?

eleanorccomfrey: Blue.

Me: What are some inspiring words you'd like to give to your fans and followers?

eleanorccomfrey: "Follow your dreams. Don't ever let somebody tell you that you can't do something."

Me: Thank you for letting me interview you, eleanorccomfrey . 

eleanorccomfrey: Anytime.

eleanorccomfrey and her second account, twinsouls2bodies are making their way up to the top. Make sure to check out Star Wars Jokes on twinsouls2bodies and Eclipse on eleanorccomfrey.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016