Prologue

*******This will be in third person and the rest will be in first!!!******

Sparrow Williams smiled as Hayden Cole and Delilah Holden squirted each other with water guns. Delilah was Avery and Slasher's daughter, she was about four months older then Harper and Pierce's son, Hayden. She loved her new family, loved how she could be herself around them. "When do you have to go to work?" Harper asked as she and Avery sat next to her. Nova had to go back to college for her last semester and everyone missed her, especially Cody.

"Not until nine," Sparrow loved the midnight shifts, it gave her some peace and quiet while she kicked her friend, Mattie's, ass at poker.

"Well, at least you can hang a little and eat." Avery smiled as Slasher came over and kissed his Old Lady's cheek.

"Yea, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Harper sighed, sipping her beer while Pierce picked up her free hand and kissed the palm. The cook out at Harper and Pierce's house was in full swing and many of the brothers scattered the lawn, their Old Ladies talking and gossiping, while the kids ran around the pool happily. Even the brothers that didn't have Old Ladies were her, all except Sniper. He had been a thorn in Sparrow's side since she first met him. He was hot, to say the least. She craved him and most nights she would wake up from dreams that she didn't normally have. He left soon after Holden was born, stating that nomads never stayed in one place for long, but said to call if the club needed anything. If she were honest with herself she would say she missed him, but there wasn't any honesty in her tonight. For the past five years they danced around each other, he would show up at the hospital and bring her coffee, they talked. She had thought they were friends but friends never wanted to screw so badly.

"I know," Sparrow gulped down the lemonade she wished was spiked. "But works work." She worked at the same hospital as Avery and Harper, they were just in the psych wing while she stayed at the Emergency docks.

"I hear that," Avery groaned, thinking about a new client she couldn't handle. He attacked her with a letter opener two weeks ago and it took Pierce, Cody, J.D., and Liam to keep Slasher from killing the unstable patient. Everyone but Slasher laughed, remembering the whole incident vividly. Cody came jogging over, pulling Pierce and Slasher away from the table to the front yard where the roar of a motorcycle echoed from. "Who's here?"

"I hope no one brought Chloe," Harper sighed, and everyone thought the same thing about the biker whore. Chloe tried taking Avery away from Slasher, it didn't end the way Chloe hoped. In fact, Chloe is probably the reason why their together in the first place. Chloe was then banned from the club and any brother caught with her would be punished. Usually biker whores weren't allowed at Harper and Pierce's house but sometimes the prospects didn't know any better.

"Well," Sparrow stood, pulling her brown hair off her neck. "If it is I'll hit her for you." Sparrow started walking over, Avery and Harper actually thinking she would do such a thing. Sparrow was usually level headed but there were just a few things that got to her, messing with her friends was one of them. But when they reached the front lawn Sniper leaned against his bike, talking to Pierce and Slasher. The moment Sparrow saw him anger, hurt, and lust built up in her chest. "Why the hell is that bastard back?" Sniper didn't tell her he was leaving, just didn't show up for their usual lunch break one day. Harper was the one to tell her that he had left and Sparrow was pissed as hell.

The moment that Sniper Collins saw Sparrow's clenched fists and flushed face he knew he was in deep shit. Sparrow Williams was a force to be reckoned with, and everything in him screamed to claim her as his. He wanted her, had since the first time he laid eyes on her, but it was more then that. He got to know her over the past five years, if you counted the two that he was gone. Her black jeans hugged her hips perfectly, her ass looking amazing, her purple t-shirt made her boobs look good enough to eat, tattoos covered both arms, giving her a whole new look, her silky brown hair was pulled up, and her brown eyes held fury and lust, making his body come to life. "Hey, Birdy." Avery and Harper went to grab Sparrow's arm but missed and her fist connected with his jaw.

"Fuck you," she growled before turning on her feet, her black toe nails pointing out of her sandals, and walking back to the party. Sniper rubbed his jaw, already knowing that a bruise was forming.

"What the hell did you do?" Pierce asked, him and Slasher surprised to see Sparrow get so mad. Out of all the girls, Sparrow was one of the most diplomatic, she and Nova usually thought things through before doing them. Harper and Avery walked after Sparrow, concern clear on both women's faces. Sniper and the guys walked to the back, the brothers greeting Sniper as if he were one of their own. Sniper's eyes immediately found Sparrow, she sat, ignoring her fiends, and talked with Delilah. The little girl looked so much like Avery as she explained whatever Holden did, using her arms and big facial expressions. Sparrow smiled before explaining something to Delilah that made the little girl scrunch her nose in disgust. Sparrow laughed before scooping Delilah in her arms, tickling her sides. Holden came running over and tackled Sparrow, all three of them falling over. Sparrow's laugh echoed throughout the party, or it seemed to do that for Sniper. Holden held a squirt gun to Sparrow, who held her hands up in surrender, before trying to save Delilah. That back fired because Delilah stood and yelled at Holden, the poor boy rolled his eyes before trying to explain what he was doing. Sparrow just sat, amusement on her face as she watched the two young kids. Her head turned to him and her smile vanished, hurt flashing in her chocolaty eyes. Anger towards himself filled Sniper, he hated that he put that look in her eyes. She shook her head and turned back to the kids, who were still arguing.

"So, what are you going to do, nomad?" Liam asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm gonna get my girl back."