Chapter Fourteen

******Sparrow

"How's your brother doing?" Sniper came and sat next to me on the couch in the hospital room.

"The docs say that he needs detoxing." I sighed, yawning slightly. "They're not sure what he was given, nothing matches the database. They think it's a new drug but they say he was lucky I made him throw it up. Whatever he took is really unstable." Silence echoed throughout the white, sterile room.

"I didn't do anything," he whispered, sliding his fingers in mine. "I came here instead of killing anyone."

"Really?" I gave him a smile. "Why'd you do that?"

"Well, most of them were already dead." I chuckled, "and I realized that what you were concerned about meant more than any revenge I could've inflicted. I don't want you to look at me that way," he tilted my head to look at him. "I want you to look at me like you always have."

"And how have I looked at you?" I whispered and he gave me a grin.

"You've looked at me like a man. Not a broken soldier or an outlaw biker." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "You've looked at me like a man who just wanted to be loved. And I don't want that to change. I want you to look at me with the love you have in your eyes. I want you to never be afraid of me. I want you to see me as more than what others do."

****** Warning: Sexual Content

"Here's a beer for you," Harper smiled as she sat next to me. "You're brother seems to be doing better." Kyle had been taken into the club after he recovered from the hospital. Pierce explained that if Kyle wanted to be a part of The Hellhounds MC he needed to get clean. And so far, that's exactly what he's been doing.

"Yea," I smiled as I sipped on my beer. "He loves it here, actually. He really looks up to Pierce and Hog."

"Well, I'm glad he's getting better." Harper gave me a tight squeeze as Avery came over a plopped down on the picnic bench.

"Where are we having Christmas dinner?" Avery asked as Delilah jumped from her arms and tackled Kyle. Delilah had taken a quick liking to Kyle and I think that she was helping him stay clean more than anyone.

"I was thinking either my house or yours." Harper reasoned and I smiled, I liked having a family again.

"Maybe yours, you don't have a garage with a broken and torn apart car." Avery glared as Slasher kissed her cheek with a smile.

"That's fine with me." Harper laughed as Pierce pulled her on to his lap.

"What's fine with you?" Pierce asked as he took a sip of Harper's beer.

"Having Christmas dinner at our house." She swatted his arm, "would you get your own?"

"Hey, Sparrow, can I talk to you?" Sniper pulled me from where I was sitting and I nodded, chugging my beer before hand.

"What's up?" I smiled as he walked me away from the crowd and to the garage.

"I gotta show you something." He smiled as he closed the garage. He rummaged around and I sat on the hood of a car before he pulled out a leather cut and put it on.

"You patched over?" I smiled as he stood in front of me.

"Yea," I kissed his lips lightly. "I'm not going anywhere, just like I promised. I'm here to stay."

"Well, good." I wrapped my end around his neck and my legs around his hips. "Because I wasn't gonna let you go anytime soon."

"Come on," he lifted me off the car and set me on my feet. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked out of the garage.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I waved bye to my friends.

"Home," he kissed my lips before we climbed on to his bike. "Wouldn't be good if the kids walked into the garage and I was fucking you on the hood of the car."

"But can we do that at home?" I whispered and his groan was masked by the sound of him revving his engine. I laughed as he peeled out of the compound and drove down the road. We didn't even make it into the door before his lips were on mine. I loved how much he wanted me, it matches my own desire each time. We stripped quickly, him picking me up and squeezing my ass, making me moan loudly. He sat us on my bed, me straddling him, as I kissed him. His calloused hands moved up my sides and took my hard nipples into his hands. "Fuck," I groaned as I nipped at his neck.

"I love when you react to me," I groaned as I bit and licked the side of his neck. "How ready are you for me?" One of his hands went in between us and I sucked in a breath when I felt his hands on me. "Mmm, so ready." He slide one finger in, working me in and out, making me pant uncontrollably.

"Daniel, please," I groaned.

"Damn, I love when you do that." He rolled us over, him kissing my lips as he slide into me, making me arch into him. He moved inside me, filling me so completely. "I love you, Birdy." With one more thrust we came together, our breathing was labored and after a minute he rolled off of me, pulling me closer.

"I love you, Daniel."