Chapter Thirteen

******Sniper

"We need to find her," I rubbed the back of my neck. I was pacing back and forth, my nerves getting the better of me.

"We'll find her." Pierce reassured, "We've got everyone looking. Hell, even Campbell is looking for her."

"I'm gonna make a call to one of my old army buddies." I pulled out my phone and called Carter, he was a damn good soldier and an even better pilot.

"Hey, Snipe, what's up? Haven't heard from you in a decade." Carter was always there, even when I didn't deserve him.

"I need your help," I sighed. "You know I don't like asking but..."

"None sense," I heard him shifting. "What's up?"

"My girl was taken, I need your satellites." Cody came in, giving me a piece of paper with numbers scribbled on them.

"She's smart," Cody smiled proudly. "She turned her phone on and is binging a signal every time she moves somewhere."

"I got some coordinates for you," I rattled off the numbers. "You think you can tell me what's there?"

"Yep, it'll take a sec." I heard typing and a few curses. "It looks like it's an abandoned airfield."

"Fuck," I shook my head. "Thanks, Airborne."

"No problem, Snipe, hope you get the girl." He hung up and we got ready to go get Sparrow back.

*****Sparrow

It was starting to get dark by the time the van stopped. The guys grabbed me and dragged me to a run down building, the one that held planes usually. "I can walk by myself, thank you." I ripped my arms from their grips as the lights came on.

"Sparrow, please use the manners you were taught." My father came out of an office Baylor Cross behind him.

"What the hell, papa?" I was beyond angry. "Why are you talking to Baylor Cross?"

"Looks like you're not the only one who keeps shady company." Cross snorted and I had to resist the urge to throw something at him.

"He hurt my friend!" I yelled, "Almost had his men rape her. His own daughter! What makes you think you can compare his company with the company I keep."

"Enough, Sparrow!" My father yelled, his voice booming through the corridor. "Cross is a business man and I am a father who was desperate."

"So you're solution was what?" I asked, dumbfounded. "Have Cross's men kidnap me and take me here? Do you seriously hate Sniper and The Hellhounds MC that badly?"

"You think they're saints?!?" My father asked, his face twisting in anger. "You think your boyfriend is a saint?!?"

"No!" I threw my hands up in defeat. "I know what they are, know what they stand for. Sniper isn't a saint, but no one is. He has his demons and I know for a fact that he isn't some twisted fuck who enjoys what he does for the club."

"Right," my father shook his head. "Did you even read his file?"

"No," I put my hands on my hips. "I trust him, he'd never hurt me on purpose. I trust him, with my heart and my safety. And so at he hasn't done anything to ruin that. He didn't have rapists and thugs kidnap me."

"I did what I thought was necessary!" He roared and I suddenly felt afraid of my father. "Now, if you're done with your nonsense you and your brother are going home." Just then a man came out with Kyle beside him. Kyle looked lost and incoherent.

"What did you give him?" I asked as I looked at my brother's blue lips.

"Something to help his nerves and let him go willingly." My father sighed, defeat on his face.

"How much did you give him?" I asked as Kyle fell to the floor, foam coming to his lips as he started convulsing. "Kyle!" I ran over to where my brother was laying. "What did you give him?!? Did he ingest it or was it a shot?"

"Ingested, why?" The guard looked freaked and I used my first to fingers to make him throw up what he ingested. My brother coughed and wheezed then threw up tiny blue pills.

"What did you do?" I asked as I checked his pulse, it was slow yet apparent and I let out a sigh of relief. "He needs a hospital."

"You can help him on the plane until we get to D.C." My father looked worried and a part of me was sad for him.

"No, he just overdosed on something foreign that you have him." I glared at my father, "He needs a doctor. Now!"

"No!" My father growled, "I am your father! We are going home!"

"This is my home!" I roared as I stood, bringing my brother's lip body up with me. "And I am taking my brother to the hospital, now get out of the way." I walked towards the door and the driver from earlier walked with me. "Are you going to drive or do I need to walk?"

"Dante!" Baylor roared, "Don't you dare!"

"You don't own me, Cross. I paid my debt to you," Dante, the driver, peeled off the vest. "I'm a nomad, plain and simple. So go fuck yourself." Dante started walking out with me when the sound of a gun going off made me stiffen. Dante fell to the ground, groaning as he held his shoulder. "Fucking prick shot me." Dante handed me his keys, "Go. There's a cell phone in the van. He can't shoot you." Dante stood and turned around, drawing his gun too. I didn't turn around, leaving the corridor with the sound of gunfire echoing through the hills. I laid my brother in the back seat, him groaning as I slammed the door shut. The sound of motorcycles rumbling pulled me from the van as the lights blinded me.

"Sparrow!" Sniper turned off his bike and wrapped me in a hug, kissing my neck. "I'm gonna kill those bastards." He went to leave but I gripped his arm.

"Don't," I shook my head. "My brother needs a hospital and they can wait. We're outside The Hellhounds MC territory."

"I don't give a fuck," Sniper growled. "I'm a nomad, I don't have to follow territory."

"Yea," I released him. "But you're my boyfriend and you're supposed to follow me. I'm going to the hospital, you do whatever the hell you want." I climbed into the van, anger and worry washing over me as I drove away from both my old and new family.