Phil's POV

I was sitting on the sofa watching Doctor Who when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and found Dan and Chris standing there. Dan had tears staining his cheeks and Chris looked worried. "Oh my god what happened?" Dan walked in without saying a word and sat down on the sofa.

"I think he had an anxiety attack, but I'm not sure. He hasn't said a word since we left Star Bucks." I motioned for Chris to come in. We all sat in silence for what seemed like forever until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Dan what happened?" I asked. Not really expecting him to answer.

Much to my surprise, he spoke up. "I had an anxiety attack. No big deal." His voice was quiet and almost a whisper.

"What caused it?" He sat there for a while, not saying anything. He started to tear up.

"I don't know." Was all he said. He got up and left the room, leaving Chris and I alone.

"Do you think he'll be alright" Chris asked.

"Yeah probably, I mean it's Dan! He can do anything." My face became hot as I realized what I said.

"Phil, can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Do you like Dan?" I froze.

"Um.. Uh." I couldn't say anything. My face was blood red and burning.

"Just answer the question. Please." Chris was always good at keeping secrets. Like that time I dropped the camera and broke it, but instead of telling Dan that it was me I said the neighbor's dog did it. Or the time I broke a tile in the kitchen, and Dan thought it was him that did it.

"..yes" I whispered. I hoped he could hear it. I didn't want to say it again.

We stayed silent until Dan walked back in with his laptop. He sat down next to me and got on tumblr.

I checked the clock and realized it was already almost 3:30. Crap we're going to be late if we don't get ready now.

"Dan get ready to leave!" I shouted as I ran down the hall.
-----------------------
I looked at the clock. 3:54.

"Dan are you ready to leave?" He was sat on the sofa again.

"Yes. Let's go or we're going to be late."

Dan, Chris, and I all piled in a taxi and told the driver where to go.

When we arrived at the amusement park, I spotted PJ instantly. We all hugged and said hello. "So what should we do first?" Chris asked.

"What about that?" Dan asked as he pointed to a ride. It was called the Tilt-a-Whirl.

We all agreed and got in line for the ride.
-----------------------
Eventually we had ridden all the rides accept for the Ferris wheel. We decided to end the night on a calming ride and got in line.

Dan and I got a seat to ourselves while Chris and PJ had to cram in with another couple.

The wheel started to turn and we got higher and higher until it stopped to let more people on. "Phil?"

"Yes Dan?" I said. I was getting nervous.

"Um.. I need to tell you something." His voice was shaky and he looked just as nervous as I was.

"What is it, Dan." I tried to stay as quiet as possible.

"I-I.. Um. I.. Think I l-like you."

I started to blush and a huge grin crept onto my face.

I leaned forward and our lips collided. His lips were soft and sweet. He tasted like the cotton candy we ate earlier. I scooted closer to him and he put his hand on the back of my neck. I wrapped my arm around his waist. The Ferris wheel was still stopped. I had to stop him when he started to unbutton my shirt.

"We can do that later." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and pulled away. For the rest of the ride we held hands. He rested his head on my shoulder. We decided to keep this a secret so we let go of each other's hands when we got down to the bottom.

We stepped out and walked over to where Chris and PJ were. "Ready to leave?" PJ asked.

We all nodded our heads and left the amusement park.