Phil's POV

I stared at the phone, waiting for a call. It's not going to happen. I know it.

    I had sent one of my close friends to search for him. They work as a detective so I figured if Dan was still anywhere in the area, he could find him.

    About 4 hours later the phone starts ringing. I almost trip trying to get to it as fast as I can, wanting to know if the boy I love is ok. I checked the number and saw that it was my friend. "Hello? Is Dan there? Is he ok? Oh please tell me you found him." I heard a sigh.

    "I found him. He's staying in a motel just outside of town. Do you want the phone number so you can call him?" My heart started beating fast and my breath shaky. He's alive.

    "YES." I practically yell into the phone. He gave me the number and immediately I dial it in, eagerly waiting for an answer. After a couple of rings, someone picks up.

    "Hello, Maple Wood Motel, how may I help you?" Said a woman.

    "Is there a Dan Howell staying there?"

    "Hold on let me check." A few minutes passed before she responded.

    "Yes there is a Dan Howell. Would you like to talk to him?"

   "Yes please."

-10 minutes later-

    "Hello? Who is this." It was Dan. He was really there, talking to me on the phone.

He's ok.

    "Dan!" I say. I hear a gasp and suddenly he starts talking.

     "Oh my god, Phil! I'm so sorry. I'm a fucking jerk and I shouldn't have stormed out like that. I'm a fuck up and I don't deserve someone like you." His voice is shaky and I can tell that he's starting to cry.

    "No. I'm sorry Dan, I cheated on you. I'm the one that doesn't deserve someone like you. I'm so so sorry. I can explain what happened and why that guy called you. But I want to tell you in person. So, will you come home?"

    "...yes." He whispers.

-time skip-

I hear a quiet knock on the door and I go to see who it is. When I open the door, I'm greeted with a crying Dan. He jumps at me and hugs me as tight as he can, his tears soaking my shirt.

"I missed you so much." I heard him say, his voice muffled by my shirt. I run my hands through his curly hair and kiss the top of his head.

"I missed you too, bear. I love you so much. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through over the past week."

We stand there, wrapped up in each other's arms for a little while before going and sitting on the sofa. "I better start explaining." And that's what I did. I sat there and explained everything that happened and why Ryan called him. When he brought up the guy in a coat and bandana, I told him that it was my friend.

"I knew he looked familiar." He said.

Later that night, we were lying in bed. Silence filled the room, the only thing you could hear was the quiet sounds from the tv. Dan and I were cuddled up under the covers, my arms wrapped around his waist. "Phil?"

"Yes Dan?"

"Promise me you won't leave." I pressed my head to his and kissed his lips softly.

"I promise."

-------------------------------

This is so shitty ok bye