Chapter Seven

“W-what…?” Canada asked Oliver.

“She's going to talk to you about death! But~ where are you? OH! You're with us! So~she has to come to us!” Oliver cheered happily,

A few seconds later a loud metallic bang filled the warehouse as Heart kicked the door in, and strode into the building, bloody hockey stick in hand. She was surrounded by 2p!s at once.

“Looks like she's already here~ how fun!” Oliver sang, clapping his hands together cheerfully.

Canada growled, “I'm not fucking doiing what you told me to do!!!”

Oliver rolled his eyes, “You don't have to~ She's already here~!”

The door to the small room flung open, revealing Heart covered in blood, her long white hair stained with red, and fluttering as she walked into the room. “Please!!! HEART! GO!!!!!!!!!” Canada shouted, earning a kick in the ribs from Francois. “Heart... Go... before they kill you!!!!” he begged through the pain.

He screamed in pain as Francois shattered his kneecap.

“Canada…Shut the fuck up. I don't care what happens to me. I just want these bastards to pay...” she said coldly as she twirled the hockey stick and points it at Allen.

“Want me to do it to the other!?” Francois hissed at Canada.

“Even if I say no, you'll do it anyway...” Canada replied painfully, before having his other knee shattered.

“Hey, French idiot, does it look like I’m going to listen to him? No. So focus on me bitch.” Heart snarled, looking at him coldly.

The next thing Francois knew, he was pinned to the wall, a hockey stick pinned under his chin, staring into the glowing eye of Wonderland. “I’m going to let you see just how much pain I’m going through…and then some.”

“I was just following orders... you should stay with your own kind!” the Frenchman snapped, as Canada screamed again as Allen tied his feet to the chair. Allen was thrown against the wall by the force of Heart’s round house kick to his chest.

_____________

It didn’t take long for the countries to find where the 2p!s resided, considering that the door was busted open, and the blood trail that had led them there. Germany entered first to see most of the 2p!s knocked out cold on the ground, and heard the fighting from the back of the building and Canada’s pained screams and crashing.

Prussia rushed into the room to see Heart rush at Oliver who quickly pulled out a scalpel and had her trapped against the wall with the blade pressed against the soft skin of her neck, his eyes swirled as he looked at Prussia, Germany and Russia, “Won't you please have a seat~?”

Canada was whimpering on the ground, still bound to the chair, catching Prussia’s attention immediately. Francois had picked himself up and held his gun tightly.

Heart scowled focusing on Oliver as his eyes changed briefly back to green, “You took America from me after that war! He felt like he could beat me!” he pressed the scalpel in the flesh of her neck, creating a small thin cut that was steadily getting deeper as he spoke, “I do love you though...I just hold grudges very...very...very well...”

“Go ahead! Kill me! I don’t have anything to live for anyway!” Heart snarled as blood rolled down her neck and collar bone.

Just as Oliver was about to slice her neck into a smile, Germany broke out of his fear induced shock, and lunged, knocking Oliver to the ground. Prussia had knocked Francois out, and was untying Matthew who was sobbing in pain. “Shhh…I’m here…I’m so sorry…” Prussia murmured to him as he gently held the nation.