|| one ||

Ye raatein ab nahi dhadakti

Din bhi saans nahi lete

Ab toh aa jaao mere soneya

Baatein reh gayi adhoori

Mere labon pe zaroori

Aake sun jaao mere soneya

■■■■■

|  |  o  n  e  |  |

■■■■■

India 2005

The night club with high volume was at its peak and the DJ was going with all the yoyo and Badshaa songs that rocked the dance floor. Fab 5 are the regular customers of the night club.

They all usually play games like truth or dare and basically everyone chooses dare. It was Wednesday night today also they choosed to play the same game. When bottle ended up stopping on Manik he got a dare given by Mukhti to kiss the girl in red short dress. Her bare back was visible to Fab 5.

Mukhti had pointed out her finger on her and dared Manik to kiss her for atleast two mins. As always Manik Malhotra being Manik Malhotra accepted the dare.

"Excuse me" Manik called a girl who was facing her back to him at the pub

The girl turned and Manik immediately without looking at her wasting another minutes placed his lips on her. The girls eye went wide in astonishment. She gained her senses back and found Manik sucking her lips

She tried to push him but he twisted her arms around her back. She fought with her shoulder but no use he was more stronger. He wanted entrance which she wasn't willing to give. He chewed her lips and bit them hard but she was more patience she didn't let him enter.

Fianlly he broke the kiss and saw two big dove furious eyes glaring at him. He instantly went in coma mode staring at her his trance broke with a large noise. And noise came from his cheek.

She slapped him

■■■■■

Singapore 2016

The rain drops kissed her face and trail downwards making her wet. The heavy rain was able to hide her tears which are been flowing continuously since ten years. Those tears didn't have a place to go except her eyes. Those tears are a part of her daily day to day life.

Nandini didn't knew what to do one side her heart was already with Manik since ten years and other side her mother was setting up her relationship with Aryaman.

Aryaman was Nandini's college friend. He knew about Nandini and Manik relationship but he couldn't control himself falling in love with her even knowing she was never his. She was always Manik's. But he had hope. Hope of having her some day.

Ten years ago when Manik and Nandini broke up Aryaman never left her side. He was always with her in her difficult times. He was always her 3am night call friend but this wasn't it. Aryaman had confessed his feelings five years ago and said he will wait until she loves him back if not he will always be on her side be her friend forever.