|| six ||

Ranjhan dhoondhan main chaleya

Ranjhan mileya naa ye...

Jigraan vichon agan laga ke Rabba

Laqeeran vich likh di judaai

■■■■■■

 |  |  s  i  x  |  |

■■■■■■

India 2005

"Nandini Murthy you have a bad habit of slapping people" Harshad said with rage Nandini slapped him in front of everyone. He was determined to take revenge from her and a fear engulfed in Nandini

Harshad was about to hurt Nandini when Manik punched him and Harshad's jaw touched ground. "Touch a hair on her and I'll dig everyone's grave" Manik beated Harshad till he had a broken nose and black eye.

Nandini dragged Manik out of the mess to their favourite spot. The stairs.

"Why did you opted fight Manik" Nandini shouted

"Why do you always have to slap people, specially people like Harshad" he shouted and trapped her in between wall and him

"I'm sorry" she whispered tracing his jaw with her thumb Manik moved a little closer and their lips met.

The words they couldn't form in sentence were present in kiss. The kiss was of bliss, hunger, passion, security, desire, want, need and top of all LOVE.

■■■■■■

Singapore 2016

Nandini sat on the window railing stream of tears trail down her eyes making her cheeks wet and lips dry. She hiccuped again and sobbed but no one was there to listen to her. Till a week ago someone was there to listen to her rant, her sobs, her cries but today she was all alone.

Aryaman left...

Ten years ago Manik left her but that was his fault but this time Aryaman left her and it wasn't his choice. He tried his best to stay, fought till his last breath but couldn't make it.

Manik wasn't loyal to her but Aryaman was. Aryaman had always loved her and loved her till the last breath. Six months of her marriage were a bliss, she felt cherished, she left loved, she left safe. She was always in his arms clung to each others life.

"Nandini let's go" her mother pulled her elbow

"Mom please" Nandini pleaded with teary eyes

"It's a ritual Nandini after husband's death you need to cut your hair" her mother explained

A week ago Aryaman died and Nandini's life took a drastic change. The in-laws she thought were lovable now have become the devil of her life. She saw true colours of the people she once called family. Aryaman had redeem her life so effortlessly that she never thought a person can also have two faces.

She never imagined her mother-in-law to be so cruel on her. They blamed her for Aryaman's death. They believed in orthodox ritual and orthodox religions. They never thought if they have lost thier son it's Nandini as well who has lost her husband, her partner.

Her mother pulled her downstairs where barber's are present to cut her long silky hair. Aryaman loved and admired her long silky hair which reach till her waist. It was an orthodox ritual to cut women's hair after their husband's death and cut it completely.