|| nine ||

Cover Credits in the above media FirefliesAndStarx Thank you Fizzah for an amazing cover..

(A/N: Hello family!!! I'm so happy to see my followers are increasing means my family is increasing. I had little information for you guyss and an apology. Information: 'The Game Of Betrayal & You and Me make a Blissful We' is back on wattpad.. You all can check out the book.
Apologies to everyone for not updating but my health conditions weren't good.
If you guyss had read 'Irresistible Kidanpper' and loved reading it then you will also love my book 'Playing with the officer' Do check it out..)

Inline comments are always welcomed.. bas ap nhi pakaugi read the part and let me know..

Khuda ko dikh raha hoga,

na dil tujhse judaa hoga

Teri taqdeer mein mujhko,

woh ab toh likh raha hoga

Tera hi bas hona chaahoon

Tere dard mein rona chaahoon

Tere dil ke inn zakhmo pe,

marham main hona chaahoon

■■■■■■

| | n i n e | |

■■■■■■

India 2005

Nandini made a bad face looking a the jala hua aloo ka paratha. It was Manik's wish to eat Aloo ka paratha from her hand but she didn't knew cooking. Her favourite was always baking and cooking simple things. But punjabi's are punjabi's and aloo ka paratha are their favourite.

Nandini tried three times for a round shaped paratha but poor she ek bhi round nahi hua instead India Pakistan ka map bangaya tha.. but she didn't lose hope and tried to cook the India Pakistan map but woh bhi jal gaya.

Being hell annoyed she left the kitchen and sat in the living area of her room. She wanted to make tiffin for manik and bring it to college but she can't even cook his favourite dish and it was very bad she thought. She heard a servant bring a laptop from her room.

"Ma'am it was ringing since half an hour.." the servant gave the laptop and went to kitchen to clean the mess.

It was Manik's laptop he left it here yesterday night by mistake. It open since last night. She didn't knew the password to open the lock so she didn't even logged out. There was call for Manik on Skype and the caller ID made her blood boil. Soha.

She wanted to bang the laptop somewhere but controlling all her anger she tried to login. She put her name as password but it didn't opened. She typed Fab 5's name but it didn't open again. It was her last chance so she took it. Manik always loved food specially his aloo ka paratha. She prayed to her stars are typed Aloo Paratha and to her luck ot opened.

Thinking about the password she laughed crazily but her laugh died when she saw pictures send on Skype were of Soha's naked ones..

■■■■■■

"Nani aunty you know so many stories..." Piyaa said to Nandini making a circle in the air and Nandini laughed at her exaggeration.