|| eight ||

pass aaye

dooriyan phir bhi kam naa hui

Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi

Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi

Jaa mile. jaa mile.

Ishq saccha wahi

Jisko milti nahi manzilein. manzilein.

Rang thhe, noor tha

Jab kareeb tu tha

Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan

Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa

Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

Hamari adhuri kahani.

■■■■■■

| | e i g h t | |

■■■■■■

India 2005

Manik and Nandini kissed each other on their favourite spot. The stairs. It was a kiss of longingness and love. Nandini had went to Singapore for a week and they had missed each other like crazy. After a week they were kissing and kissing like their life depends on it.

"I love your lips baby..." Manik said rubbing her lower lip with his thumb and she blushed

"And I love you..." he smiled at her confession and hugged her. After breaking the hug they kisses again.

The whole scene was seen by none other than Aryaman and his heart tore apart watching his love kissing someone else. His love in someone else arms. But he was happy to see her happy. Even though he wasn't her boyfriend he was still her best friend and that was enough for him.

Later Manik and Nandini went to orphanage as her parents asked her to do some charity. Manik watched Nandini playing with kids in the mud, kissing them while they were drenched in mud. She didn't mind how poor they were or how dirty they were. She justed wanted to spread love at that time.

"Why are you so shocked..??" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck

"Your loving these homeless kids... not even knowing anyone" he said kissing her forehead

"Not all relations are bounded by blood some are bounded by emotions and heart"

■■■■■■

India 2016

It's been a month since Nandini has started living her life with Manik in his mansion. Aryaman's death has left an impact emotionally on her life and in her heart. She stayed with Manik but couldn't share a room. She was a widow once she had dreamed of living her life with Manik as his wife and being mother of his kids but the turns life took it became a nightmare from a dream.

She sure will marry Manik for life's sake and Aryaman's sake but will never forget she isn't his first wife, she isn't what she had dreamed of becoming. She sure is going to become mother of Manik's daughter but she wanted her DNA in Piyaa not Soha's. She never wanted to become Manik's daughter's step mother she wanted to become biological one. Soha that mere word remind her the betrayal they gave her.

She was in her room in Malhotra Mansion. Her room was same like she wanted ten years ago. He remembered all. He remembered each and every minute detail of her. But her preferences have changed. Her details have changed. She didn't wanted a bit of Manik in her life but life just has to play the cards. Little did she didn't knew life is playing the correct cards.

Piyaa was on her summer camp, after like pleading thousands time Manik said a yes to Piyaa and her summer camp. Manik had planned Piyaa to have homeschooling but she was just like her father stubborn and arrogant. Manik has covered Piyaa in the walls of his house and behind his bodyguards. The innocent child doesn't know how to live like a nine year old. She is coveted in Malhotra Mansion.

Manik had explained Nandini that he isn't going to drop the bomb of marrying her after six months. He will tell Piyaa Nandini is her new Nany and Teacher. Tution teacher and will stay with them. This is all the fake story he is going to make to Piyaa and later when their bond will be strong he will let her know the truth. But it wasn't easy like Manik said. Step Mother the two mere words needs a lot of courage.

Specially loving someone else's children. And Piyaa isn't someone else's child she is her former lover and the reason of all her tears Soha. Nandini's heart pricks everytime when she thinks about Piyaa. And that reminds her about Manik and Soha.

Nandini heard a knock on the door when she turned it was Mukhti and Navya. In this one month she met them but hardly had any conversation apart from nodding her head like a puppet. She haven't even conversed with manik just when it comes to Piyaa they talk or else they barely see each other. Nandini is twenty-four hours in her room crying suckling herself in Aryaman's death.

"Piyaa is going to arrive.." Navya said and nodded her head. Both the womens wanted to talk to Nandini tell her truth, tell her how much Manik loves her but this is the correct time. She hadn't even over Aryaman's death. She is mourning herself and getting distant from this world. Barely eating or drinking just crying.

Nandini washed her face and walked downstairs just to see Piyaa running in Manik's arms and her heart tore part. She wanted to become her mother not step mother. Piyaa kissed both Manik's cheek and he did the same after little giggling se hugged Cabir, Navya and Mukhti. When finally her eyes landed on Nandini she ran into her arms

"Nani.. aunty..." she shouted and hugged her. Nandini too hugged her. She wasn't good with children but when piyaa hugged her those motherly instinct kicked in her. After Aryaman's death if she was at peace, if her heart was at peace it was when Piyaa hugged her. Kids have that affection and peace in them.

"Where is Arya uncle..??" The instant she asked the question Nandini got all teary and bit her lower lip stopping herself from crying in front of her. She needs to be strong. She have the accept what fate is playing with her.

"he is with God!!" Nandini said with a sad smile controlling her tears and she heard a gasp from Piyaa

"Why..??" Some questions doesn't have answers Nandini thought. But Aryaman went so that an incomplete tale could complete Nandini didn't knew it

"Piyaa there are two types of people on earth. One are good and other bad.." Nandini explained and took a deep breath "when bad people are going to hurt good people..." Nandini controlled her sob and continued "so god takes good with him so that bad people can't hurt good people.." she smiled ruefully and Piyaa nodded her head.

Navya, Cabir, Mukhti had doubts that Nandini won't be able to be a mother specially to Soha's kid. Piyaa will remind her of Soha and Manik's betrayal but Manik was determined that no other women can become a step mother to Piyaa. He knew Nandini will love Piyaa like her own child she won't let their differences ruin a kid's life. And she didn't.

They all saw how Nandini explained Piyaa what death is that too so gracefully controlling all her cries and pain. It isn't easy he knew but he is determined now to make her his wife and mother of his daughter.

A/N: Hello family!! Tell me if you have lost intrested I'll just post it on my blog with different names.. I personally love this plot so if you guyss don't like let me know.. I change the book from Manan ff to some Hollywood star ff and post it elsewhere...

SORRY IF hurt BUT YOU GUYSS HURT MORE.

The cover in the media box is by crazylazysubu thanks for this amazing cover..