We're going to Candy Mountain

~Random Recap~
"Hey Len!"

"Huh?" I turned to look from where the voice came from, it was the masked guy with blue hair.

"Missed me sweatheart?" he said in a flirtatious manner.

~End of Random Recap~

"No, who'd miss an idiot like you." I plainly stated, glaring at the masked guy.

"Aw, don't go breaking my heart!" he sang as he stepped closer to me.

"No song puns please." I whined, with a sigh, "Okay, what do you want?" I quickly got straight to the point.

"Nothing really, but Lenny" he whined, " Apparently you aren't the only one who's out of place here." he stated as his entire demeanor changed from playful to serious..

"So... who else?" I asked curiously, I mean maybe it could be someone else I know.

"Well, I'd tell you and all sweetheart, but that wouldn't be any fun now would it?" he chuckled returning to his previous playful state. 

"I think I prefer being called Lenny than 'Sweetheart.'" I replied bitterly, obviously annoyed with the word.

"Well alright, just stop playing hard to get, you already got me." he chuckled, "Well, you're going to meet lots of people, some you may befriend, some you might dislike, and well some you're gonna wonder why they're even here." he explained, as again he turned serious. 

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes disregarding his comment, "So people who aren't suppose to be here are going to be here. You mean from ... Earth? or wait, this is earth too... god well my world." I corrected myself

"Yup, and not exactly.." he  looked down at his wrist, where he wore a watch the same color of his hair, a deep blue. "And time for me to go sweety, maybe next time we can make this a date." soon enough before I could even reply with an insulting come back, he had disappeared.

"So, that guy is weird." Bayleaf commented, glancing at where the guy in the blue mask once stood.

I nodded my head in agreement, "Yeah I know, and a perv."

"Shouldn't we go and train or something?" Bayleaf suggested, "Probably, I don't know... as much as I want to return home, and try to get all the badges... and find our old group, we do need a break. I mean, look at us," I exclaimed, " We're tired, came straight out of the pokemon center-"

"Actually from a cafe-"

"You get what I mean, we do need a break once in a while. So yeah. Let's take a lazy day! Plus, I've always wanted to do that you know." I muttered the last part.

"Okay, it's whatever you want! You do own me and all." Bayleaf commented with a smile, "Even so, I want you to make choices too. Okay?" I asked looking down at him, he returned the smile, "Alright then!"

"So that means you choose what we're doing today." I stated with a smile, "oh right."

"Well, why don't we go around town. Really study the place. You know?"

"Alright," I smiled, "sounds good to me, let's go."

Soon enough the two were back in town, forgetting about the masked dude.

However, we wanted candy.

"Lena, Elena." Bay leaf rubbed his head against my side, "Hm?" I looked down, "can we get candy, there a huge candy shop over there!" He glanced towards a rather colorful shop where it oozed sugar and sweets. 

"Sure,  I mean to be honest I'm not a fan of candy but, I do want to know if the candy here tastes different from.. home." I couldn't help but to sigh at my own statement, I still wanted to go back after all, plus my family is probably searching all over for me... 

"Let's go then!" within a second Bayleaf had dashed over to the shop, which was about fifteen feet away, before I had even moved a step. 

At last I caught up with him in the shop, it reeked of sugar, and was just as colorful on the inside as it was on the outside.  However the candy inside, some of it I had never seen before in my life. Odd shapes and flavors.... was I in Harry Potter's world now? 

"Hello, welcome to Candy Mountain, We offer a variety of sweets from Chocolates to-"

"CHOCOLATES WHERE." Yes, I love chocolate, other candies is a no no. 

"In that direction." The woman pointed out, and off I went. 

Soon there stood in front of me was the most beautiful thing ever. Chocolates of all types, white, dark, Milk, mocha, you name it. Heck there was even one that smelled like green tea! 

Well, then I saw something I didn't expect, it or rather HE passed right by me. 

Now, yes I'm in a game...I think, but there is absolutely no reason for an anime character from a different merchandise or fandom to be standing or much less taking as much candy as he can carry in this world. Especially since I'm sure he no longer exists. 

He stood there, white long-sleeved shirt, dark circles under his eyes, messy black hair.

It was L. Why was L there? I don't know, I'm not going to question it. 

I lied, I am. 

"Is your name L by a chance?" Yep perfect way to ask. 

He stood there, holding a green tea chocolate, "You're not from here either. Don't trust anyone. " 

"Wait, What?" before I could ask anything L left. 

"......I hit the third wall didn't I?" Enough of that, time to get chocolate......

At last I learned that the sweets were pricey, and my wallet wouldn't stand for me getting tones of candy, and of course I had o break the news to Bayleaf. In the end We got two pieces of candy each, ones that we would savor fora life time hopefully. 

As we stepped out we were then confronted. 

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEMON BATTLE."

"No, please not today."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I present to thy, poop. 

Stop bugging me about writing. there, you got poop. Enjoy the poop. I have no clue what happened in this chapter. I'm tired and cold and dead. DEAD.

Thanks for reading and voting for poop.

btw I wanna make a story . Not fandom related but.

It's one of those I have to pretend to be a guy for my brother because he got into an accident and so I'm going to school for him.

But there's a twist, they're identical twins. (i forgot the technical name) but

that means they were both born male.

But one is transgender, (female obviously) and there's gonna be a lot of drama and angst and idk if it's been done already or nobody has because they'e not stupid like me and don't have an undying death wish *^*

I'm going to hell, and be hated by the transgender community for this. 

But I'm really into the idea of this story so help me my determination. 

any here's thy poop. Enjoy again. It's been idk how long since I updated. and btw yes L was the guest character. He won. Yes that really was a request. You can all hate me, i've never watched death note. Yes L DIES. 

He died and went into the pokemon world for it's fabulous candy. Gotta love the Green Tea candy. I don't but yeah.

yes this was short and I don't care at the moment, this has 1,220 words.