A normal day then.. Bam! Into the world of Pokemon! (Pokemon Gold Fanfiction)

This is obviously a Pokemon Fanficition, but no it's not going to be the TV show! It's going to be the game!!! yes the game and what would happen if a girl somehow gets into the Pokemon world and all! So... it's kinda like those Naruto Fanfiction about ending up the Naruto world, except this is Pokemon. How will this turn out? I don't know o_o. I really don't I literally came up with this idea while well lets say I was doing the same thing as the character is doing at the moment right now. Yeah. I hope you like it!

Dedicated to isa125 for being the first one to comment! :D xD

07/11/12

-I added a random song since I couldn;t find any that would go along with this chapter if anyone knows a good song please tell me! T^T 
Final Distance originally by Utada Hikaru, but it's an english fan made cover.  

_________________________________________________________
"PI-KA-CHU!!!!" I yelled as my brother mimicked me charging his small toy Pikachu against my five times bigger Pikachu as we had a weird Pikachu battle.
" PIKA-PIKA-CHU!!!!" I yelled attacking his Pikachu.
Yeah I have a pikachu toy and so does my three year old brother, the Pikachu I have is the same age as me! yeah 16! Wait Who am I you ask? Well I'm Elena, but most people call me Lena, either way neither of them fit me. I'm not goth, but i'm not girly either. I use to love Pokemon when I was a kid, especially Pikachu and Squirtle! Chikorita too! I loved Eevee!! I wanted to make it evolve into Umbreon! Anyways it's been years since I played or even watched the show.
"I'm bored!!" I yelled after a while, when my brother left. I sighed looking through my closet, then my drawers, then I found something red at the bottom, underneath a pile of my clothes and picked up the object.
"Hey! My Gameboy Advance SP!!! And it has my Pokemon game!" I yelled as i moved the switch to turn it on, but nothing happened.
"No it's dead!!" then i noticed the charger next to it.
"Wait I could charge it." So i picked up my charger and plugged it into the wall, and grabbed the opposite end of the cord and plugged it into the game device, and saw the light at the corner light up into a red color.
"Ok while it charges I'll go look for a Pokemon game on my computer or something!" I went over to my Mac, and after two hours found a game rom, and a thing called VisualBoyAdcance to play the game and played, after a while I realized i couldn't save the game.
"that's just messed up! I got so far!" I said in a depressing voice, then looked over at my charging Gameboy Advance SP, and it's light was gone, meaning it was charged completely.
"Woohoo time to play!" I said, then turned on the device, seeing the old intro that i remembered from years ago. It was Pokemon Gold version, it was originally for the Gameboy Color, which I did have, but now i used it for the SP. I first looked at my Pokemon, which ones I had. The strongest was a level 60 Meganium, then the rest were at level 24 up to 29.
"I have a lot of work to do." I told myself as I began to play, about an hour or two later I had most of my lower level Pokemon at level 34 or 35, while Meganium was at level 63.
"It kinda worked out..." I told myself, then looked at the time, it was time for me to go to bed, so around 12pm. I quickly gathered my things for bed, but I still wanted to play, so I turned out my lights and turn on my game, with no volume and made sure that my window curtains were left opened then I began to play, after a while i started feeling tired from the game and looked out the window to look at the stars. Then I saw a shooting star.
"Woah I never seen a shooting star before! Umm a wish...." I said then I closed my eyes and whispered, "I wish that I could have my Pokemon on my game with me in real life, that's all."
Then I opened my eyes and sighed, I knew it wouldn't come true, so i continued to play, but I started to feel dizzy, that I got up from my bed, but fell to the floor, dropping my game on the floor, while I landed on knees and hands. Then I passed out into darkness. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Is she alive?" I hear a voice above me.
"Who is she, how did she even get here, especially with the -"
"Look it's the Professor!" I moaned, from exhaustion, i felt that I saw on the floor, it was warm, and that I was on my stomach, but I was so tired that I didn't even get up and left my eyes closed.
"Alright, alright everyone move along, I'll take care of the girl, James! Could you bring her inside the house?" a man said, of course i didn't see who it was.
"Yeah sure!" I heard a guys voice, then i felt myself getting picked up, and the warm ground leave me. "No.... 5 more minutes...."" i mumbled not wanting to wake up.
"Wow... she must be really out of it." the person carrying me said, as I felt a difference in environment then i was placed on a soft and comfortable surface.
"Hmm I guess so. We'll just let her rest.... she doesn't seem to from here. So you wanted to be a trainer right, so come this way." the older voice said walking away as I heard two pairs of footsteps leave, then later on I hear another voice, something about being late and all, but i didn't care.
Some time later I decided to wake up and got up from what apparently was a couch and stretched, looking around.
"Woah where am i? This isn't my room." I said completely confused.
"You're awake. Mind telling me your name?" A voice said coming from a door way, I replied not looking at the man.
"Well, just call me Lena. Where am i.." Then i looked at him then my jaw dropped and my eyes widen.
"YOU'RE PROFESSOR ELM!! WAIT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOUR FROM POKEMON!!" I yelled as he gave me a strange look.
"Pokemon is not a place young lady, but creatures. So It seems you're not from this world, correct?" He asked while I looked at him dumbfounded.
"Another world? No it cant, Pokemon is just a game, a tv show!" but the realization came to me. I was in Johto. Where? I didn't know.
"Where exactly are we? and I guess I am from another world."
"New Bark Town. This is a different world than yours, you can't just walk around here, as I think you already know, there are Pokemon all over the place, and they will attack. Unless you get your own Pokemon, I think I could try to help, but there isn't much I could do. However I could give you a Pokemon, to travel and hopefully this could help you out." He explained
"umm Sure... Wait!! Do you have Chikorita!! I won't leave with him!" I practically yelled, while he gave me a swift nod of his head, and walked over to a machine click a few buttons opening up, the grabs a pokeball giving it to me.
"Chikorita, here he is. Why this Pokemon? If you don't mind me asking."
"This is my best friend in a game. No matter what I will choose him! Thanks Professor Elm!" i yelled walking out happily with my Chikorita.
Then a guy stopped me. "Hey, you're the girl that was passed out, I'm James, Elm's assistant. Here you will need this." James said giving me strange squirt bottle.
"It's a potion to heal your Pokemon. Please be careful." he told me and then went back to his work. "sure." I said walking out.
"Wait a minute, if this is like the game then.... " I realized and rushed to the side of the house, seeing the Red Haired boy looking through the window.
"......So this is the famous Elm Pokemon Lab..."
"OI!! YOU!!! GET AWAY FROM THERE!! DONT YOU DARE GO IN THERE OR I WILL KICK YOU'RE ASS!" I yelled, as the boy turned looking at me in shock.
"What are you staring at? Wait how did you know, I'm not! Move it!" He yelled pushing me out.
"Gah!!" I yelled falling to the floor.
"I will beat you! Watch it Silver!" i yelled knowing his name, then I ran before he could question how I knew. I kept running until I reached the grass.
"Ok. I need to have more self control. Still he's going to steal that Pokemon! I have to let it happen." I told myself sighing then I took out my pokeball.
"Chikorita! I choose you!" I yelled, throwing the Pokemon into the air, then a red beam thing shot out, and then there was Chikorita.
"Wow.. Chikorita... I never thought I would see a real one right in front of me..." I said reaching my hand out toward the Chikorita slowly.
"Elena!!!! Elena Elena Elena!! You're here!! I knew you'd come for me!!" The Chikorita spoke, then I stopped reaching, and screamed.
"WHAT YOU CAN TALK HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!!!" I was freaked out.
"It's me you're Pokemon! I heard you make the wish!! Now You're here!! We need to get everyone else on our team!!" He yelled happily.
"What.. wait why do I understand you!! Can anyone else?" I asked confused.
"No. Only you since you're from a different world then here. You're the only one. please don't put me back in there!! I wanna be out here!!" Chikorita jumped happily.
"O-okay, I won't so you are the same Chikorita from the game then.... I guess I have to find everyone else then. Then get back home." I told him, he smiled sadly.
"Well I'm happy that I could meet you! Epically to see how you look like!"
"wait. What?" Then I realized i didn't know how I looked like. I noticed I was wearing some blue shorts and a white T-shirt, and in my shorts pockets I had my cell phone, and my Ipod.
"How did this get here with me?" I asked then quickly used my cell phone to take a picture of myself, then i looked at the picture.
I looked like myself just anime style. Dark brown  long hair, vibrant crystal green eyes, a soft peachy skin tone. I wasn't very tall, I mean I was kinda tall for my age i have been told, so i felt a who lot shorter. I didn't have a chest... I was flat? I mean I'm thankful I hated my.... uh chest but still. Oh no wonder, I looked 10, not the 16 years of age I was. How did this happen? I didn't know I was in shock.
"Wow..." I said then out of no where a Pidgey came out of no where and flew right by my face, an inch from scratching my face.
"Gah!! No!! This isn't what I think it is!" I yelled covering my head.
"Elena its a Pokemon battle!! Just like how we use to have them! It's me against Pidgey!!" Chikorita said, getting in front of me in a defensive position. The Pidgey landed about two or three feet away from us, ready to attack.
"Uhh Tackle!!" I yelled as Chikorita did as i said, attacking the Pidgey, who took the hit. Then tried to attack Chikorita, but I yelled "Dodge then tackle it right after!" and he dodged the attack then attacked after, the battle went like this for a minute or two until the Pidgey passed out.
"Yay! We won!" Chikorita yelled.
"Yeah... w-we did. Pokemon battles are scary." I told him my thoughts.
"Don't worry Elena! I'll protect you!" he said as he jumped onto me and I caught him.
"Ok.. just call me Lena ok." I told him smiling as I gave him a hug and put him back down.
"Ok Lena!! Lets go!!" He said starting to walk off. "got it!!" I said following, a few Pokemon came to battle us like the Pidgey did, except they were HootHoot and Caterpies, which we easily beat.
"Yes another one down!!! Good job Chikorita!" I told him after he defeated a Caterpie.
"Thanks Lena!" he said smiling and walked towards me.
"Hmm You know even though you're winning and all we're going to need to get you some potions since your health will get low ad all..." i told him crouching down to his height.
"true... or we can get berries from trees too!" he mentioned.
"True, but just in case! We also have to bet pokeballs to fund our group too!" i told him
"Alright then to town right, it shouldn't be far!" he said jumping excitedly.
"Yeah ..." then i took out my cell phone and noticed something.
"Woah your HP 30/45! I can see your status like in the game! Lets see.... speed 45... attack 49.... defense 65....Special Attack 49........Special Defense 65....... and your moves are here too. Lets see.  Tackle, growl, razor leaf, reflect, poison powder, leach seed, counter and flail. Awesome more than four moves! We're good. Wait so if this tells me the information like the game then the area must be the same right? So lets see, we're in the middle of tall grass so if we walk this way then..." I said while walking towards a direction, getting out of the grass.
"Then we should be out of the grass! It worked! that means it's like the game! so I know where we're going!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
"OK!! Lead the way then Lena! Wait can i stay outside the pokeball please! I don't wanna be in there!" Chikorita said giving me puppy dog eyes.
"What No way I would do that! You're defiantly staying out of there! Now This way!" I shouted as i walked through the area. We avoided going to the grass, but there was an area covered in grass and i recognized it.
"We're going to have to go this way," I pointed towards the right, "It  there's an item that way." I explained and he nodded his head. We walked towards the direction I said, fought a Rattata and finally made it to an area with no tall grass to see an Item hidden in the ground. I picked it up, "It's a potion!" I told him and just put it in my pocket along with the other potion that Elm's assistant gave me,  since I had no bag with me to carry any of the items i had.
"Ok now to town right?" he asked looking up at me.
"Yeah to town." I told him as we walked, luckily no Pokemon attacked while we got to another area of grass that wasn't high. We saw a guy standing there so we went up to him, asking where was town, he pointed towards the direction that i was heading towards. I smiled at Chikorita, knowing that he knew that I knew the way in the world.
That wasn't the only thing the guy told us though. "I wanted to take a break, so I saved to record my progress." We both looked at the guy confused, then i remembered and whispered to Chikorita
"He says that in the game. You know in my world." and Chikorita understood. We walked away saying good bye, looking at the building the guy was in front of. We didn't go in since there was nothing there we needed.
Of course while walking we saw even more tall grass. We walked through it a HootHoot came and left. We walked up to a ledge and then went south of it, into more tall grass. and then there was an opening in the ledge to climb so we climbed it up to find a bush and a guy with black hair and brown overalls standing there. So first we walked over to him.
" Why are you up here?" I asked he replied, "I'm waiting for Pokemon that appear only in the morning." Then i realized it was 1pm. So after talking to him we went to the bush and checked it out. It had berry! so we picked it up, then i gave it to Chikorita to hold.
We jumped down the ledge, then another ledge and started walking seeing a town up ahead.
"Look there's a town!" i told Chikorita then we hurried running towards it, then we bumped into an old man who decided to show us around, though i already knew the place. After we decided to go to the Pokemon center to get Chikorita healed so he could battle later. I waited in the waiting room of the Pokemon center, not sure of what to do, then a nurse, came up to me.
"Excuses me are you Lena by a chance?" she asked me in a polite tone.
"Yeah, the one and only, why?" i asked
"Well we have a phone call for you, it's from Professor Elm from New Bark Town. Please come this way." she said leading towards some phones, with screens on it. One had an image of Elm. So I walked to it answering the call.
"Yo Elm!" I told him, he was busy talking to an assistant until he heard me confused then turned.
"Oh Lena! So you finally got to Cherrygrove City. That's good, Is Chikorita alright?" he asked smiling.
"Yeah he's fine, just in case i brought him here to heal after all the battles and stuff. So why exactly are you calling?" I asked curious.
"Well someone just came and stole a Pokemon, could you return and come talk to the police here and see if you can help us out to find the culprit. Also I would like to talk to you about something. So please do come back." he asked kindly.
I smiled and nodded my head in response. "Sure no problem! I'll be there soon alright!" i reassure him then hung up.
"Excuses me, but you Chikorita is completely healed, here he is. We hope to see you again." the nurse told me then walked away behind her was Chikorita.
"Guess what Chikorita! We gotta go all the way back to New Bark Town! I know it sucks and all but we gotta go help out with something. " I told him
"It's alright, but to the Market first!" he said smiling his leaf on his head moved with joy.
"alright lets go!" i said as we walked out of the Pokemon center, luckily we didn't have to go far, the store was right next door. We walked in there was only a couple of people there. The shelves were filled with supplies. I walked straight up to the merchant.