A Series of Unexpected Events and The Gym Battle!

Chapter 6

Lena P.O.V

 As we walked out the Bellsprout tower I noticed how late it was, which is weird since we had been there for what it felt like about half an hour, when in reality it was hours that we were in there. The sky was a deep dark blue, and there were some streaks out bright orange to the color pink in the sky, meaning the sun was setting. I sighed confused about everything that had happened.

First off, why am I sixteen again, I rather be twelve. Then Gold well, he looks completely lost and confused, then Aldo just looks serious, but I’m one hundred percent sure he’s just as confused as Gold. Oddly I feel like a secret has been discovered, or that something went completely wrong, I really don’t know why though.

‘Hello again Chosen one, it seems that you have run into a problem, a problem that can be solved. Of course there will be a certain price.’ I hear the light but musical voice that spoke to me in the tower say.

‘No, not again’ I said in mind, annoyed.

‘Yes, yes again! I am here to help. I mean, either way even if you don’t want the help, you’re going to get it, hurry, hurry! Close your eyes!’ I spoke cheerfully, but in a strangely commanding way.

‘Wait you can read my mind! Who the heck are you!?’ I question, but without my free will I did what the voice said.

Suddenly I hear a rustling of bushes or trees, and I hear the footsteps of Gold and Aldo stop.

“Hey, why did you stop walking?” Aldo questioned, I hadn’t realized I had stopped walking.

“And why are you eyes closed?” Gold asked.

“Hey over here!” I hear a male voice shout out, I had the urge to open my eye, but strangely I couldn’t.

‘Nuh uh! No peeking chosen one!” The voice teased me happily.

I assumed that Aldo and Gold had turned towards the guy,

“Hypnosis!” the male voice yelled out, as I heard a sudden thump to the floor, as if someone jumped from above.

“Okay, you can now open your eyes Chosen one.” Both the voice and the male spoke at the same time, and I automatic opened my eyes, blinking to see Aldo and Gold standing, with a blank look.

“W-what did you do to them?!” I yelled freaked out as I tried to shaking Aldo then Gold out of it, and even gave them both a good slap to the face, but they still had a blank look in their eyes, but now had a bright red hand mark on the side of their face.

The male, who looked about seventeen, laughed. “Nothing just hypnotized them both, making sure they forget how you look like, well how you look like now at least. Chosen one, you can’t let anyone know how you look like, as in your true age. If you do, well lets say it’s not going to end up very good for you.” He replied as he looked in both Gold and Aldo in the eyes, and then whispered something in their ears.

I examined him; he seemed like a handsome guy, if only I could see his face. He had blue hair, he was lightly tanned, from what I could tell; he wore black with blue designs.  From his nose to his forehead was covered with a black mask that also had blue designs on it, but somehow it covered his eyes or at least didn’t show what color they were.

“See something you like?” he asked, with a smirk showing his bright white teeth.

“No I see some random dude dressed like some weirdo!” I told him off. “Why can’t anyone know how I really look like, or my real age? And how exactly do I hide my true age when I am at my true age?” I asked.