Random Scary People In Violet Town!

Chapter 3
Lena P.O.V
I walked through the door, and felt a breeze of cool air conditioning air as I walked into the building, while the door closed behind me making a soft sound. I first look around the room, it was a bit bigger than the one in the game, but it still looked the same.
There was a receptionist table and a guy dressed in blue, then I noticed he was a police officer. There were other people next to the table, looking at a map that was on the wall, it was a girl. There was also another map on the other side of the table. I started walking pass the table when the officer noticed me.
"Hey you little girl." He said, calling out to me, while I sighed slightly annoyed at the fact that pretty much everyone was calling me 'little girl'.
I turned and walked over to the table, "Yes officer. Is there a problem?" I asked in a sweet child like voice.
"No, how was it out there? You know with the Pokemon and all." he asked, looking straight at me.
"Actually it was pretty fun, and easy too. It's something special, kinda like a once in a lifetime thing since you only get one lifetime to spend with your Pokemon, so make it special and matter." I told him truthfully as he nodded.
"Alright, just wanted to know, you can move on." He said saying good bye.
"Alright thank you!" I said as Chikorita who was watching followed me out to the other side of the door, to feel the warm temperature outside.
Violet Town was a bit different than what I first expected it to be. Not so far away from where I was standing was a Pokemon Center, and then some distance down the road were some wood houses. They were close together, but had enough room to have a yard each. I started to walk to the Pokemon Center to heal Chikorita, so he could be fully energized for any battles. I walked into the Pokemon Center, it was very pink inside, but had the same layout as the Pokemon center from the town before.
I walked up to the nurse at the front table, "Excuse me, may I please have my Chikorita healed?" i asked in a sweet tone, while the nurse looked at me in awe.
"Yes of course sweetie! Just put him in his Pokeball, then let me see it alright?" she told me.
"Okay, Chikorita you heard her, okay."  I told Chikorita, looking at him.
"I heard... okay." he said sadly pouting as a put him in the Pokeball and gave it to the nurse.
"Alright, thank you!" She told me as she clicked a few buttons on a machine, opening it, and placed the Pokeball into one of the slots made for it. Then she closed the machine, clicked some more buttons, then I made a weird noise that reminded me of something. Then after a few  seconds she opened back up  the machines and took out the Pokeball, giving Chikorita back to me.
"Here you go. You're Pokemon are now completely healed. Please come again." She said smiling in a cheerful voice.
"Thanks!" I said quickly walking out of the Pokemon Center. I decided to go look around town to see where everything was at. I mean I kinda knew because of playing the game and all, but still. I walked towards some houses, looking at each, then I knocked on a door on one home.
"Hello, anyone there?" I asked, knocking on the door.
"Yes, hello!" a young boy about the age of six opened the door smiling, he has black hair, with deep black eyes, he wore a plain blue shorts and some black shorts.
"Do you happen to know any hotels or Inn's where I could stay at?" I asked kindly.
"Yeah they should be one close by the gym! Hey are you interested in having an Onyx? If you have a Bellsprout i'll trade you for it!" He said his excitement showing in his eyes.
"I don't but I promise that when I get one that I'll come back and trade it with you okay?" I told him, and ruffled his hair a little he laughed.
"Okay! Promise!" He said with joy
"I promise, and thanks for telling me." I said as I walked away from the house.
"So the gym then. Close by there, cool." I said out loud while I walked back to where the Pokemon center was. Then I started walking towards a different path, showing a small school, a market and the gym.
"Maybe I should go to school first..." i said walking along passing by both the school, and market.
"Hey you!" a male voice yelled out.
I turned and looked towards the direction of where the voice was coming from, and saw a man, about in his mid-thirties was standing in the area in between the gym and market and walked over to him.
"Me?" I asked slightly confused.
"Yeah you!" he said slightly annoyed.
"Okay... what is it?" i asked confused.
"Do you wanna learn more about being a pokemon trainer?" He asked
"Umm no..." I was answering then he grabbed my arm and started to drag me somewhere with him
"Yes!? Alright let's go to the Pokemon School!" He said happily spinning in circles and skipping to the pokemon school dragging me with him.
"Wait... I'm feel sick dude!" I yelled out since I really was getting sick from all the spinning around and skipping.
"We're here Lets go!" he yelled and ran into the school.
I looked at the school, it was a bit different than it was in the game, it was an actual building not a wooden one, and it said 'Pokemon Trainer School' outside. There were some windows and you could slightly see through, seeing kids my actual age and younger in there talking to each other and a teacher.
I sighed walking into the school, following the guy. "Okay now what?" i asked kinda annoyed though I was kinda excited about being in Pokemon Trainer School.
"Okay! I'm one of the teachers so go read the board for information. Talk to other students." He said smiling as I did what he said and read the board to myself, which were the illnesses and cures listed.
"Umm finished reading Mr...." I said not knowing his name
"Earl Dervish! pleasure to meet you ma'm now if you need to learn anything just come here alright!" he said smiling.
"Sure... Earl.. I have to go now..." I said as I quickly ran out of there, no offense that guy kinda scared me, he wasn't so scary in the game, heck he didn't even have a name in the game! I had ran to some building and leaned against it's wall and slid down sitting on the floor, then i put my head in my arms and calmed down for a moment.
"Hey... you alright?" a voice I recognized asked, and I turned looking up to see a guy, around my age as in Fifthteen, and my eyes widen in shock.
"Aldo?" I said shocked while Aldo smirked, then his smirk faltered confused.
"Wait a moment how do you know my name kid?" he asked confused.
I looked at him, he still looked the same, Jet black hair, peachy skin tone, black eyes, with a kid face. He was wearing mostly black, though he wasn't goth or anything.
"Etto..." I said automatically, hoping he would remember what I meant.
"Etto... wait a minute I only know one friend who say that.. but she isn't suppose to be here we were preventing that... wait you couldn't be.. no way Elena?" he asked not sure of himself
"Yeah it's me. Elena, what do you mean I'm not suppose to be here!" I said getting up
"Nothing, just never thought you could get to this world. Well How did you even get here? Why are you this age?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.
"I don't know actually. I'll talk to you tomorrow if you're still here. You know any places to stay?" i asked tired of everything.
"Yeah, I'm staying at a hotel around here come on." he said walking away, I had noticed a change in his attitude.
"Hey wait up!" I said running up to him, following in his steps.
"So you're like ten?" he said glancing at me.
"NO! I'M ABOUT TWELVE HERE!" I said yelling at him, while people looked over at us, eying me.
"Oh.. well here it is, just get a room and meet me tomorrow at four." He said as he walked in.
"Wait four? I have to train with Gold! Wait he never said where to meet either, so Gold first!" I said walking into the hotel.
"Hello Welcome would you like to stay in a room for a night?" a woman's voice said automatically as I close the door of the hotel behind me.
"Sure, one night please." i said walking to the table she was sitting at.
"That will be $100." she said kindly grabbing a pair of keys in a drawer.
"Thanks," I said paying her the money and took the keys walking to it's room number, number seven.I opened the door, walking in. It was a single bedroom with one green bed in the middle of the room, beside the bed there was some nightstands each with a lamp. Across there was one table and a chair. There was a TV that had cable in front of the TV, luckily the room had it's own bathroom with a shower.
"I like this room. Pretty nice, ... but why is Aldo out of all people here?" I asked myself as I layed on the bed, still in my clothes and took out the pokeball with Chirkotia inside of it and brought him out to rest. We both ended up falling asleep on the bed without blankets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aldo P.O.V
"She's here." I said while laying down on the roof of the hotel that I was staying at, no that we were staying at.
Who is she? Well it's my friend from another world, not this one. Let me explain, this world is full of what people in a different world call Pokemon. Only thing is the other world have Pokemon as a video game, for younger children, and older too. So the true ages of the Pokemon trainers are off though pretty much every detail is about right. Our worlds are similar in an aspect that humans are dominant and we are all different, living in cities and all of that. Our worlds are however separated, never really meant to join, just to be able to co-exist next to each other, with one way to go from and back to each of the worlds. I am from the Pokemon world, but I was given permission from the my family the caretakers of worlds, along with their ancient Pokemon, to prevent people from finding out about the two worlds.
Then this happens. My friend, Elena. When I first met her I didn't really expect to be friends with her, I mean all I did really was pass by her once at school. Later that same day she was being bullied, but she was smiling, except it was a sad smile. I was 12 at the time, but I had though she was younger than me and helped her out asking she was okay, she said she was fine and still smiled the ad smile she has. After some time from hanging out I learned she was a year older than me, and it was normal for her to be bullied. After I started to hang out with her the bullying stopped, I was in the same grade as her since i skipped a year.
Anyways, I knew something was different about her from that day, but I ended up being friends with her, learning she loved Pokemon and wished she could go to the Pokemon wold to train pokemon. I never expected her to be here, and why is she that age, she’s what sixteen, since I’m fifthteen.
I have many questions running though my mind, she is here for a reason. Things like this doesn’t happen without a reason, someone must of summoned her or something.
“God.... why me?” I asked silently in the night as my Pokemon appeared in front of me.
“I know, keep an eye on her right?” I told my Unknown, that appeared in front of me, knowing it couldn’t reply to me.
I looked at my Unknown and felt an understanding between us, so I jumped down the roof and down to my hotel’s balcony and went back to my room to rest, my Unknown followed me willingly.
“We need to rest, we’ll figure out everything else tomorrow alright.” I said to Unknown as we turned out the lights getting red to rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gold’s P.O.V
It was about night time when I was out with my Cyndaquil, looking at the stars while laying down on the floor, the night breeze was pretty good. I was just camping out not wanting to stay at a hotel, but I knew I would have to find one soon.
“Today was a good day right? We got to look around and stuff, we even made time to train with Lena” I told Cyndaquil smiling, as he responded cheerfully.
“Hmm I just wonder why she’s becoming a Pokemon trainer so young, Usually they’re about sixteen when they start to become a Pokemon trainer. Then Elm adopted her as a daughter? That’s a bit strange too.” I said to Cyndaquil who just nodded in agreement.
“Ok, I give in, we have to get to a hotel, we’re training with Lena tomorrow right?” I said getting up from the ground.
“Time to look for the hotel.” I said as we began to walk into town, since we were in the woods, we walked around for a while until we say a guy on the roof of a building, jump down into a balcony and walked into the room.
“I’m guessing this is the place then.” I said looking at the place. Then I walked in, being greeted by a woman’s voice.
“Hello! Welcome, you’re out late. Would you like a room to stay in?” She asked in a cheerful voice smiling.
“Sure, one night please.” I said as Cyndaquil looked around the place.
“That will be $100 dollars” She replied then I payed her the amount of money needed and got some keys to room 8, and walked in the room, taking off my backpack putting it on the floor.
“Time to rest.” I said jumping backwards on to the bed and Cyndaquil mimicked me. I closed my eyes, prepared to fall asleep when I heard a voice, a beautiful voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lena P.O.V
I knew I was suppose to be asleep, but I couldn’t sleep at all, so I grabbed my phone, and started to play it’s music, not very loud for no one else would wake up hearing it, and closed my eyes listening, but I started to sing it.

“As it joins one point to another,
That which my finger, drawing lines, traces
Is the road by which I came, or, perhaps, my destination.

The two who tie one line to another;
In the end, since everyone finds his way to the sea,
I'm not afraid, yet...

Oh, oh, letting flow so many rivers,
Without even paying heed to reason,
Together with the names they have been given...

Oh, oh, you don't have to
Accept everything, or anything of the sort;
Our pain has now taken flight.

That's why... 
That's why I chose you

This sword was not entrusted 
In order for one to know the sound of two swords' striking;
Whom can one protect with such inconsistency?

Oh, oh, changing form so many times,
You, who softly alighted before me;
today, I search for you.

Oh, oh, it is better not to think 
that one should just allow one's self be accepted anywhere;
A sword called 'Individuality' is bequeathed to all.

Oh, oh, at times changing their course,
Without carrying anything,
Together with the names they have been given...

Oh, oh, you don't have to
Accept everything, or anything of the sort;
Turning to the sea breeze, the birds have taken flight.”

Then I realized I sang the whole song out loud, and turned off my music.
“Man I hope no one heard me! I really have to stop singing it was probably horrible!” I said to myself, doing a face-palm.

Silver P.o.V
I was resting outside a window of a hotel when I heard singing, it was beautiful, that I was mesmerized.
“it’s.... beautiful. Who‘s singing that?” I whispered and peaked through the window which was opened, and saw a person I would least expect.
“That girl! How could she have a voice of someone older than her!?” I said shocked, then sat back under the window trying to go to sleep after finding out the girl I couldn’t beat had an amazing voice.  

Aldo’s P.O.V
I woke up sometime later that night to a voice, it sounded angelic, it was... amazing. I felt like I remembered the voice, but I could remember who’s it was. I let the voice help me go back to sleep, letting my eyes close.
“Elena....” I said before I fell asleep realizing who was singing.
----------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Lot’s of guys now! Aldo the friend of Lena, from the Pokemon world? Lena’s Singing talent, random scary people! Flying Neon Tacos! What else will happen? This Is just based on the game remember! Hey Let’s go to Pokemon school to see the scary guy! :D So please comment, vote, and fan please! I will try to update this faster, just lots of problems! I am a teenager you know! :P I'm sorry if my writting style is horrible! I really am trying! T^T I'm not planning on being an author, but a shrink! So don't expect that much from me! Oh sorry that it's not long either!!  Well later! ^_^