Happened Before

At school-
Bailey and Tati are walking to class.
B: So "M" sent us the missing pages of the diary...
T: And clues as to where Soni might be.
B: *looks through the pages* These say almost the same thing. Looks like Soni really loved-
T: New York. I mean the Statue of Liberty, NYC Cap and a picture in Times Square.
B: You think that she fled to New York?
T: I mean, yea. The cops wouldn't suspect her to be there.
B: True. *looks the pages and stops* Hey tats?
T: Yea bails?
B: Look at this. *gives page to Tati*
T: *reads page* Soni was getting messages from "A" as well.
B: Look at the numbers. Her "A's" number doesn't match ours. *shows Tati their "A's" number*
T: You're right. Check "SK's" number.
B: Ok. *checks "SK's" number* *shows Tati*
T: Perfect match. So "SK" was tormenting Soni.
B: Look at these text messages that wrote out.
"I'm coming for you", "Bitches like you deserve to die", "Bailey is right, you belong in hell", "The world will be a better place without you", "You can run but you can never hide from me".
Tati this looks like this has been going on for a while.
T: The first text she got was "You made a mistake coming back. Get ready. I'm coming for you." When she came back to Cali this started.
B: Up again.
T: What did you mean?
B: Look. "Move or I'll move you......into hell."
T: This person wanted Soni gone. It was either that she moved away or die.
B: She came back thinking that it was safe to come back.
T: Look at this text. "Tell anyone, you won't have a choice anymore."
B: This one says "Now you have an excuse. Use it. Your welcome." I don't understand that one.
T: Wait you said that Soni moved to Georgia because of the rumor that was going around right?
B: Yea why?
T: What if "SK" made that rumor up just to get rid of Soni?
B: Could be possible. *looks through the pages*  Here is the first text message she got from "SK" "I hate you and you don't deserve to live. I am your worst nightmare. You took what I and now I'm going to take what's yours."
T: She said that she thought that it was a stupid prank.
B: Guess it wasn't. Who hated Soni that much? I mean to go after her and Kaila. I mean Kaila could've gone through the same thing.
T: Or she could've been just an innocent person caught in the act.
B: What are you saying?
T: Maybe Kaila was at the wrong place at the wrong time when "SK" was with Soni and "SK" missed Soni and hit Kaila.
B: Then Soni ran. "SK" probably thought that it was Kaila who was running and Soni who he or she hit.
T: But the text we got. "SK" definitely had something against Kaila as well.
B: Like what?
T: I have no idea.
B: None of this adds up. We have a lots if missing pieces.
T: There is so much to this that doesn't make sense either.
B: Like the Kaila part. I just don't understand where Kaila has a part in this.
T: Maybe since Soni and Kaila hated each other, Soni shot a text back to"SK" and said to help her kill Kaila.
B:"SK" hated Kaila as well but for now we don't know why. They did the job and Soni left. She was presumed missing and still is. No that doesn't make since. "SK" would've killed the both of them at the same time.
T: Well the bitch didn't.
The enter the class room.
B: Why is it dark?
T: Are we early?
B: I don't know. *turns on the lights*
T: *screams*
B: *gasps* OH MY GOD!!!!!

TBC
WHAT DID THEY SEE? WHY DOES "SK" HATE KAILA?
Sorry for not updating. I will update again today. I have school so that is decreasing my update time for this book. Thanks for hanging with me. Sorry for only making it just Tati and Bailey. If you liked it, tell me?
Hope that you enjoy this.
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘