Uber A

???: *screams*
B: Where did that come from?
T: And who did that come from?
*on the speaker*
Uber A: *has a voice modifier on* That is the scream of terror right Soni?
So: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! IM GOING
TO DIE!!!!!!
Uber A: Let's play a little game. I will give you guys Soni back if you can find out who I am in one month or else Soni and someone else does. No clues are to be given from me or from "M". In fact, BELLA GET OVER HERE!! Would you like to say something to your little friends?
Be: I have given you all the clues that I possibly could give you guys. You are on your own.
Uber A: Bella will also be killed if you can't figure me out. You have one month starting now. Good luck bitches.
*speaker is turned off*
B: Guys what are we going to do. Uber A has Soni already and Bella. How are we going to figure this out?
Kai: I've met Uber A. I don't know who was under the mask tho. That person always seems to have that mask on.
G: They don't want their identity to be figured out.
T: We have a chance to have normal lives again. Where do we start?
K: Bella said that she gave us all of the clues possible. Let's start there.
Bo: Looking though old clues and see if she left us something.
Ka: That's a start. Let's go to Bailey's house.
At Bailey's house-
B: Ughh I can't find shit in here.
K: Calm down.
B: Calm down! We've been at if for hours and we haven't found jackshit.
Bo: Guys she's right. If Bella left us something, we would already have found it.
T: I'm going home. We can continue this tomorrow.
G: Same bye guys.
Gabe and Tati leave.
W: Yea I gotta go and check on Kaila. See ya.
Will leaves.
Ka/Jo/Bo/S: We gotta go. We need to sleep for our video tomorrow.
They leave.
K: Look it's getting late. We can continue tomorrow.
B: I don't want to. What's the point? If we can't find shit by ourselves, then how are we supposed to save Soni and Bella and stop Uber A?
K: We have one month. We don't have 24 hours. We can take it slow. We don't need to rush this.
B: But the longer it takes, the longer that Soni and Bella will have to wait before getting killed.
K: *gets closer* We can take a break for today. We aren't supposed to find it in one day.
B: I know I just, I just don't want anyone else to die.
K: *gets closer* They won't. Not on our watch.
B: You promise. *leans in*
K: *promise* *leans in and kisses Bailey*
They go upstairs and you know what happens. (You little nasties 😂😂)
In the morning-
B: *wakes up* Kenneth? Wake up.
K: *wakes up and yawns* What?
B: We have look over these clues.
K: We can do that later. Just stay and cuddle with me.
B: Later. I promise.
K: Ok. *gets up and kisses Bailey on the cheek*
B: Everyone else had something to do today so it's just the two of us.
K: Cool.
B: I feel like there is something missing.
K: What do you mean?
B: On the end of each of these papers are letters. They spell out Uber A and another name, I'm guessing. There are letters and pages missing.
K: You think that of we find the missing pages-
B: Then we can find out who Uber A is.
K: What letters do you have?

TBC
WHHHAAAATTTTT??? A new game?!
Will they save Soni and Bella? We know who "M" was. Yea!!! Sorry for stopping at a weird point. I'm trying to get the name right for Uber A. Once I do I will update the book again.
Hope you guys enjoyed this part.
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘