Court Case Part 2

B: Soni and Kaila are alive.
DL: They are dead. Soni's body was found hanging and Kaila was the girl found in the back of the school. How is this possible?
B: My friends and I were sent a package from someone who has been helping us with this case. In that box was Will's phone. We had suspicion that Will was being blackmailed because he would never kill a person. He loves Kaila. He would never hurt her. We looked through his phone and saw text messages from "SK".
DL: The same "SK" that is tormenting you and your friends.
B: Yes. This person wanted Will to kill Soni or else Kaila would die. Will had to listen to this person for Kaila.
DL: So this person had Kaila held hostage?
B: We think so. I have more evidence. This was all a set-up. In those boxes that we were sent, we found part 1 and part 2 of a 4 part plan.
DL: What were they?
B: Part 1 was to secure to people that we could've easily thought was them with just a little bit of makeup. They killed two innocent people. They did that so that they can fake their deaths and that was part 2. *hands the judge the pieces of paper* On both pieces of paper is the meeting point of where they would all meet up if everything went wrong.
Judge: Who is "A"?
B: For us, it's the person trying to find out who killed Soni. To Soni, it was our "SK".
Judge: Do you know why they constructed this plan?
B: No sir.
DL: You think that Soni and Kaila are hiding at that spot right now with "SK"?
B: Yes sir.
Judge: It says here that they already had their targets planned out.
B: Yes sir. They have all of this planned out.
Judge: May I ask where are the other 2 parts?
B: We don't have them.
DL: Can't you ask this mysterious person for the other 2 parts?
B: No sir. We only get the clues when we need them the most or when that person sends it to us.
DL: Ok thank you. Lastly I will have my client Will come up to the stand.
W: *goes up to the stand*
DL: Did you kill Soni and Kaila?
W: No. I never even hurt them. I just went along with the plan.
DL: What was that plan?
W: For Soni to get revenge on my friends for the hell that she was put through. Soni and this other girl who I assume was "SK"-
DL: I thought that "SK" was a guy.
W: Nope. It's a she. The both of them killed Taylor Hatala and Brooke Green. Those were the two people that you guys found dead.
DL: If Soni was in the room with you when you supposedly killed her, how did you get...
W: Taylor.
DL: Taylor to get there if she was dead?
W: Soni had dragged her to the school and into the room. I was just going along with the plan because I wanted to see Kaila. Soni tied her up and hung her body and we both left.
DL: Explain the tape.
W: Soni had "SK" hack into the security system and cut out the part with Soni getting Taylor and hanging her. It showed me leaving because I was the last one to leave the room. I left the note for "SK". I thought that I was going to see Kaila but I was wrong. I never saw Soni that day again. I never knew about the meeting point.
Judge: So you are saying that they put you in this position on purpose?
W: I think so. I am innocent. I never killed anyone.
DL: Thank you Mr.Simmons. Judge you heard these testimonies. What is your verdict?
Judge: In the case of Simmons vs. The Missing, Will Simmons you are........

TBC
IS HE INNOCENT OR GUILTY? Find out next part.
Hope you enjoyed this part.
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘