NOOOOOOO!

T: *screams*
B: *gasps* OH MY GOD!!
T: She's dead!
B: What the hell!
T: *crying* Soni is dead.
B: What happened? *sees note on table* "Looks like I found Soni before you did. Game over.................or not.-SK" That bitch!
T: This is sick. Her lifeless body is hanging form the ceiling. Her hand and legs are tied up and looks like she was stabbed.
B: We found Soni. Just not alive. Fuck! How the hell are we supposed to please "A" if "SK" keeps on...............
T: Do you think that they are working together?
B: Or maybe they are the same person...
T: With two different numbers. That doesn't make sense tho.
B: NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE TATI!
???: *screams*
T: Is someone in the closet?
B: I'll go check. *opens the closet* Boogie! What are you doing in here tied up? Your best up as well. What happened to you?
Bo: I saw "SK" and Soni in here.
T: Wait what? Tell us what happened.
Bo: I was in here studying and next thing you know the two of them burst in. It was early so nobody was really here. I jumped from my seat and turned around. Soni came running behind me and "SK" had rope and a knife. Soni kept in pleading to him-
B: "SK" is is guy?
Bo: Yea. He wouldn't accept it. They had a deal.
T: What was it?
Bo: If "SK" helped Soni killed Kaila then Soni would give "SK" $50,000 and leave Cali. Soni didn't give him the money so he was going to kill her. She agreed to that if she doesn't give him the money in a week's time, then Soni would have no chance but to die.
B: That was their deal. Soni had another chance to stay alive. She didn't take it.
Bo: What?
T: We will tell you later.
Bo: Anyways she broke the deal and to repay "SK" she had to die. While in the process of getting Soni, "SK" beat me up so that I wouldn't be in the way. He tied me up and pushed me into the closet. I was so weak that I couldn't get myself out. I heard him say "Like I said Soni, you can run but you can't hide from me." Soni said back "Well I've been doing a good job so far." Next you know I hear screams of pain, rope being tied, the lights turn off and the door slammed close. I was so scared. *starts crying* I saw what could've been my potential death. I am so scared. Please tell me that this will be all over soon. *crys harder* PLEASE!
B: *starts tearing up* I wish that could.
T: Let's get you to the office. *unties Boogie*
B: Was "SK" wearing a mask?
Bo: No. He looked familiar but I couldn't see his face very clearly.
At the office.
B: Hello.
Lady: Hello. Why's may I help you with?
B: Is it ok if I am allowed to look at the security footage of classroom 3482 from earlier today?
Lady: Why is that?
B: My friend Boogie here was beat up in that class and she wasn't able to see who it was so she wants look at the footage so that she can see who roughed her up.
T: Oh and also the body of Soni Nicole Bringas may or may not be hanging from the ceiling, dead in that room and we would like to see who  did that her.
Lady: Ok come back here. Don't touch anything.
B: Thank you.
Lady: Ok let's see when was this?
B0: About 7.
Lady: Ok. Here it is.
They all look through the footage.
Lady: There is your culprit.
Bo: Bailey don't look.
B: Why?
T: Please don't.
B: I'm going to see who killed......
T: I am so sorry.
B: NOOOOOOOOO!

TBC
WHI KILLED SONI? BOOGIE SAW SK!!!!
That happened. Why is Bailey upset at who SK is?
Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter.
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘