Reveal Yourself

Judge: In the case of Simmons vs. The Missing, Will Simmons you are not guilty.
Everyone cheers.
Judge: Now do you know where Soni and Kaila are?
W: No sir. After yesterday, I haven't heard from Soni or "SK" at all.
*speaker comes on*
???: Well what do we have here? Will Simmons, you have failed this plan. Because you failed to follow my instructions, your little girlfriend will now have to die. Any last words Kaila?
Kai: Will I love you and I never wanted you to be in this position. *starts crying* Help me, please! PLEASE!!
??? : SHUT UP! *hits Kaila* And as for your little group of friends. Be careful. I will kill all of you off one by one.
*not on speaker*
B: This sounds like they are really close by.
Bo: Let's go look.
B: Ok. Let's check the door from where the judge came through.
Bo: Ok. *opens the door* OY MY GOD!
B: Kaila!
Bo: And "SK"!
W: Put Kaila down please.
SK: You failed to follow orders. You let your little friends bail you out. You never killed Soni!
T: Why do you want Soni dead to badly?
SK: She took everything from me. She was my best friend. She left me and then took everything that we had and gave it to Kaila.
Kai: Please don't kill me.
G: Reveal yourself.
SK: If I do, then game over, right?
K: For you? We still need to figure out who "A" and "M" are.
SK: "A"? She is the one who wants to find Soni. Wants revenge on whoever killed her. I've always hated her. And "M" you think is helping you.
S: That person gave us clues to help stop you and please "A".
SK: My plan is ruined.
Bo: Did you think that you wouldn't get caught?
SK: It was working so well. I never wanted "A" to be apart of this. "M" was supposed to throw you guys off awhile back. This all FAILED!
Cop: Ma'am please remove your mask.
SK: *removes mask* Fine you caught me.
K: Mikayla?!
M: Yep it's me.
K: Why would you do this?
M: I wanted to get my revenge on Soni. Yes Soni and we're working together. I was going to kill her in the end.
Bo: You made her kill Taylor and Brooke.
Kai: *runs towards Will*
M: I was just doing what I was told to do.
B: What are you saying?
M: There is an Uber A. This person is much worse than me. Be careful.
T: Why should we listen to you?
M: Because you've met Uber A.
Kai: And so have I. Guys this person is not to be messed with. We need to get to Soni before Uber A can.
Cop: Before you guys do, Mikayla you are under arrest for an attempt of First Degree Murder. Please put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you do or say will be used against you in court.
M: Please listen to me. *walks off with cop*
*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*
The girls look on the screen.
*on the screen* "She's right. Better hurry. You are running out of time. After I kill Soni off, I will go straight for you. One by one. Good luck running and hiding. I will always find you.-Uber A"
They all look at each other.
???: *screams*

TBC
WE FOUND SK!! It's not over yet. Uber A is a force to be reckoned with. Who screamed? Will they find Soni before Uber A? Or will they all die?
Hope you guys enjoyed this part.
Comment and vote please
Love ya😘