Chapter 4

Amity's P.O.V.

I may be a witch, but I'm a vegetarian. It's not normal for a witch to be a vegetarian for some reason. Anyway, I'm trying to get a vegetable garden placed in the front of the school. 

"Would you like to sign this petition to put a vegetable garden in our school?" I asked some random girl.

"Umm... Sure." She said as she grabbed the pen and signed the petition. 

"Thank you so much for the signature." I said politely. "It means a lot to the cause."

  "Would you like to sign this petition to put a vegetable garden in our school?" I asked a good looking guy. He looked more sophisticated than what I like though. His hair is in a bun instead of down and free. He's not my type. 

"No. I have to have meat to live." he said while basically brushing me off. He did not just do that!

"But don't you care about those who don't or can't eat meat?" I asked getting in his face.

"First of all, get out of my face. Secondly, all I care about is me, myself, and I. Now if you'll excuse me, I got to go to work unlike you princess." He stated as he started walking away. 

"Don't call me princess if your not going to sign this petition!" I yelled at him as he continued walking. I ran up. "Hey I'm talking to you!"

"I know you are, and I'm ignoring you. I don't have anything else to say to you." The annoying guy said as he kept walking.

"Has anyone told you how extremely annoying you are? Because you're the most annoying person that I have ever had the DISpleasure of meeting." I emphasized the dis in displeasure because he is and asshole. His personality is about as tight as the bun on his head. He needs to loosen up a bit.

"Many people, but I think that they just can't handle my awesome." He smirked.

"You are so smug and conceited! It's no wonder not many people like you." I yelled.

"No. I don't like people, not the other way around. People are too annoying to deal with." He said.

"I feel sorry for your soul mate." I said smugly.

"I don't want a soul mate if they are going to be annoying like you." he retorted.

"Look who's talking here!" 

"I know what I look like, and I look hot, according to a lot of the girls in this school." He stated as we got to a motorcycle. "Now if you'll excuse me I don't want to be late to work. Have fun getting people to sign that piece of crap."

He started up the piece of crap he calls a motorcycle. His bike is loud and annoying. He started revving up the bike while turning it to leave causing me to cough from the exhaust, that fucker.  

~.~.~

Ezra's P.O.V.

After I was done dealing wit that annoying girl, I arrived at the pet shop where I clocked in for my shift. I love animals, not just to eat, but to take care of too. I like their company. They don't yell at me. They don't judge me, or criticize me. 

There's a kitten that has taken a liking to me, but I know that I can't take her home. My parents would kill her, literally. I don't want that.

This guy walked in and boy did he look flamboyant if I do say so myself. "Hey I was wondering if there was any pets that you would suggest for me. I'm supposed to have a pet for this class in school, but I don't do well with animals."

"Well what kind of animals are you willing to try to bond with?" I asked.

"Umm.. anything calm." He stated after some thought. 

"So a fish?" I asked.

"No, I need something that doesn't live in water." He stated.

"How about a dog? Some breeds are calm."

"No. I'm not a dog person."

"A bird?"

"Allergic to feathers."

"How about a cat?"

"We can try it." He stated unsure. Fucking Finally picked something out.

"Okay fallow me." I said as I started walking over to the area where we keep the cats.

He studied the cats for a while walking around the pin a few times, Looking at and practically analyzing each one. Then he looks in the corner and spots a kitten, my kitten. He picks her up and looks her over a little. 

"Well?" I got to be professional about this. I can't let my feelings for the kitten get in the way. 

"I'll take him." The boy stated.

"Her."

"Huh?" He turned his head to look at me questioningly.

"The kitten is a girl."

"Oh, Well I'll take her then." He stated proudly anyway.

"Okay, if you'll fallow me, we can sign the adoption papers, and you can be on your way home with a new addition." I said as I walked around to get her papers. He signed all of the paper work and paid for the kitten. "I'm going to be really sad to see her leave."

"Why didn't you adopt her then? If you don't mind me asking." He asked curiously.

"Well my parents would have literally eaten her while I was out of the house, so I'd rather see her go to a good home than die a horrible death." I said sadly.

"Well, you can come and visit her at my house whenever you want. Here's my number." He said as he wrote his number down on a sticky note. 

"Thank you so much. I think that we could be great friends." I said happily as he left the pet store. Maybe my life won't be so bad, I hope.