Wolfbloods of Stoneybridge Part 1

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! COPYRIGHT IS PROHIBITED!

This is a story about the British TV show "Wolfblood". I do not own the show or the characters except the ones I came up with.

This story was gone back and edited in 2015

*written before season 3*

Published: 2013

There is a Part 2 already published

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhydian stared at the ceiling of his bedroom in Stoney bridge. It was 2 o'clock in the morning, but he didn't feel tired. There was something that had been keeping him up all night for the past few years, the reason he could no longer focus, couldn't pay attention to anything else. He got up from bed and silently walked over to his backpack.

He didn't exactly know what he was looking for, but he turned it upside down and his stuff fell out. The last thing that fell was a photo of him and Maddy at the island field trip on Maddy's first full moon transformation.

He felt his eyes sting, and he pushed the photo at the bottom of his bag. That photo was taken so long ago. Four years.

Four years, had gone by painfully slow. His last day of high school was tomorrow, and he still never got over his broken heart. He wanted to use Eolas to check on Maddy, but he knew it would only make him feel worse, and he had no idea if she was close or far. He skimmed through his stuff and picked up his mobile (cell phone).

He turned it on and received a text message from Tom.

It was a message of good luck for tomorrow. Rhydian sighed and thought of the last thing he said to Maddy.

One day when I'm older and when no one cares what I do, I'm gonna find you.

Suddenly, he jerked with excitement.