Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Bryn got up from the couch and ran up the stairs He heard howling from com from the second story. When he reached the room, the door was down and a lady with a white lab coat was carrying a wolf into a helicoptor on the balcony. Rhydian.

Bryn flashed his eyes and charged at the lady. Then somethinng flew into his arm. A knock out dart. He fell to the floor dizzy and the lady turned around.

''Oh look! Another one! Well this one looks like the brother. We can take him too.''

*********************************

Maddy paced back and forth in the room. Rhydian and Bryn hadn't come back from their walk yet.

''Quit pacing Maddy.'' Emma said firmly.

''Sorry Mam,''

Then there was a howl coming from up stairs. Everyone froze a few seconds later, there was another howl and the sound of a helocoptor.

''It's Rhydian!'', Maddy cried and and she ran to the stairs with the pack right behind her. They climbed up the stairs and found a room with it's door kicked down. Maddy looked into the room and saw Dr. Whitewood carryong Bryn and wolf Rhydian. Maddy and the pack charged  at Dr. Whitewood who turned around and smiled.

then a bunch of nets and darts flew at the pack that stuck them to the floor.

''How tragic,'' Dr. Whitewood said ,''Come you two! We're leaving!''

Tom and Shannon appeared holdind nets and darts.

''You Traitors!'' Maddy yelled.

Dr. Whitewood grinned, ''Don't bother looking for Rhydian. I'm taking him where you will never find him. Ever.'' and she hopped into the helicoptor.

*************************************

Rhydian woke up and found himself in a cage inside a helicoptor. He sat up and chaged back to human. He sat up and looked around and saw Bryn  in a cage next to him. Rhydian looke at the bars and saw they were silver. Again.

He took out his pocket knife and tried to unlock his cage.,

''Don't bother,'' someone said. Rhydian stared into the darkness and saw a bunch of other cages with people in them.

''It won't work,'' the same voice said. He lokke closer and saw a girl who looked fifteen with black hair with blue highlights and hazel eyes.

Rhydian stared, ''Who are you guys?'' We're from a wild pack in London.'' and old man said, ''the scientist invaded our territory and took our whole pack.''

Rhydian put his knife back in his pocket. ''What are your names?''

''I'm Katerina,'' the girl said, ''and this is David,''

Rhydian nodded his head, ''I'm Rhydian, and this is my brother Bryn,'' he pointed to the cage with the unconcious kid. Then the helicoptor started to land on an island.

Tom and Shannon walked into the room and Rhydian growled and snarled at them. They jumped back.

''We'll be arriving at the island below where you can't leave.'' Shannon said and walked out of the room with Tom.

*******************************

Someone was shaking her awake, ''Maddy!''

Maddy opened her eyes and saw Demetra. She lookeed around the room and saw the pack ripping their nets open to free themselves. Demetra helped Maddy open her net.

Once Maddy was free she ran to the balcony. She tried to pick up the Rhydian's scent but it was windy.

Maddy narrowed her eyes and started thinking about Tom and Shannon. How could they do this to the pack? To Jana, to Rhydian, to her?

Maddy felt her eyes color and her teeth become pointy.