Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Rhydian watched as the helicoptor landedd on the island. People dressed in lab coats and soldiers came into the helicoptor and started unlocking the cages. The they put handcuffs on their wrists and walked them out of the helicoptor. The lead them a mile into the island towrads a one story building with unnderground floors. They went into the underground floors and threw Rhydian and the others into cells.

Rhydian opended the tiny window on the silver door of his cell. ''Katerina!'' he whispered. Katerina opened opened her window, ''What?''

''Where's my brother?''

''I saw them take him into  Dr. Whitewood's office.''

Rhydian panicked. He started to pound on the walls. He reached into his pocket, but his knife was gone. It probably fell out.

He looked around the cell and tore off a plank of wood from the bench in the croner. He went to the door window and opened it back up. He stuck half of the plank through tht gap and pushed down.

********************************

Bryn woke up lying down on a gurnie. He tried to sit up, but he was strapped down. He looked around the romm and saw two vials of blood labeled werewolf blood.

Bryn tugged at the straps but thry were too tight. Bryn concentraded and wolfed out. He felt his wrists and ankles become smaller. His first transformation was only a few weeks ago.

he pulled himself out of the straps and grbbed the vials of blood between his teeth. he turned back to human and shoved the vials in his shoes. He ran for the door. Thankfully, it wasn't silver, but the door was stronger than him.

He tried using his wolf strength, but it was no use.

Then he hearda loud crashing noise and the alarms went off. He heard  people yellking saying someone had escaped and ran down the hall

A few seconds later, someone pulled onto the door and it fell down. Standing in front of it was Rhydian.

''Rhydian! We have to get out of here!'' Bryn said.

''Not yet Bryn,''

'' Why not?''

''''Dr, Whitewood captured a wild pack from London and is holding them captive.''

Bryn noddedd and pulled two tranquilizer guns from the wall and handed one to Rhydian. They ran through the hall to the cells.