Introduction

~Before I start this booklet of wonderful information, I beg of you to download Clash Royale if you haven't done so already. The media in each chapter has little to no relation with the topic of the chapter. Bear in mind I do not check my own work, so leave comments on how to improve this, okay? Thanks!~

Done? Okay.

No, really. Do it. This is your last warning.

Okay. I shall now start. First off, to those new to Clash Royale, I will give you the basics. Not new? Okay, please skip to the next, next paragraph.

When you start, you'll have 6 cards, 2 below the 8 card limit. You have 3 decks so you can arrange things differently when you get more cards. You start off at the training camp. Complete 7 battles to get into Multiplayer and the 1st Arena, Goblin Stadium. From there...well, read the other chapters...especially the next one.

Okay, so, an introduction to my profile. My username on Clash Royale is Mew. My clan is ClashoftheGirls. I am hovering between Arena 6, Builders Workshop and Arena 7, Royal Arena.

I apologise for the minimal information if you are at Arena 8 or above, for I have yet to reach it. Anyway, my advice is to read on and stop if you dislike this booklet greatly.

These chapters will probably be rather small, like, 1-3 book pages per chapter, as I am writing this on my tablet, which has...let me say, slightly small letters to type with, and my fingers hurt after typing a lot.. Don't worry! To make up for this small inconvenience, I will put many, many, many chapters! Okay, maybe not that many, since both you and I might get confused, but still quite a lot. You can check the content page if you be wishing to go to a speceefeec page.

Okay, now for the basic-ish disclaimer: I, TheLittlePinkMew, do not own Clash Royale, for if I did, I would not have been informed of it ages after it hit 1 million downloads...in 9 days.

Good, now that's over and done with, on with the stor- errrmmm, booklet! Just note, those who are NOT new at the game, skip the next, next chapter!