Random Tips

That Don't Have Any Specific Category. But that would make the chapter title too long~

Okay, here are some random 'tips' or solutions to some problems I encounter:

-If you keep losing (losing streak), then stop playing. Come back in a few hours' time and your losing streak will probably stop. If it doesn't, then either the game is rigged (which I highly doubt) or your deck is just plain bad for the arena you're in. [No offence intended. Don't worry. It happened to me. Just confess and remodel your deck.] On the other hand, if you keep winning (winning streak, duh), the moment you draw, stop. That is probably a sign of losing the next game.

-Try (if possible) to not play when you have no available crown chest or empty chest slots. It's highly likely that the next one will be a hard match.

And now... the optional (biased) tips. ^_^

-Join my clan; ClashoftheGirls. Only join if you're a girl, because the clan name says so.

-Donate a lot unless you use the card REGULARLY in your deck for XP. If you do not use a supposedly 'good' card, then donate them extras!

All done. Okay, bye.

Seriously, bye. Please change to the next chapter using the table of contents. Don't scroll down. The next parts have no relation to anything.

Wait for it...

Just a little bit more....

You still here?

I'll tell you a secret. You just wasted a few seconds of your life. ^_^

Just kidding.

Here's the actual, biased, secret. Though you may already know it.

The Lava Hound is terrible. Never use it. It's a flying giant. Just use a Witch or Wizard. Easy. Now it's dead. And the Lava Pups are also gone. -_- Now, in case you scrolled up after using the contents page, I'm gonna make your life harder. Users that came from above, the rest is blanko. Use the contents page to save time.