Strategy

This will cover the strategies I know of.

1) Overcrowding

This consists of flooding the enemy with troops. I recommend using this strategy when you are battling to get into Arena 3...so around the 750 mark. I used this strategy while I was wavering between Arena 2 and 3. I suggest buildings that spawn troops.

Please note that this may not work with small troops such as goblins, with or without spears, if the opponent has a troop or spell in their deck that deals area damage, also known as AOE, such as Witch, Baby Dragon, or Arrows. To fight troops, I suggest you put a long-range troop of Okay to Good quality in the crowd. Spells, on the other hand, I'm afraid I cannot help you on.

2) Counter your opponent's movement

This strategy is all about waiting for your opponent to make the first move, then attempting to counter whatever the put. For example, a Giant or Prince can be taken down by a Skeleton Army, a Witch can be taken down by a Valkyrie, and a building can be taken out by a Rocket or Lightning.

One drawback of this is that you may not have enough cards to combat every card your opponent plays. An example is that a Witch + Giant combination cannot be taken down by a Skeleton Army, nor a Valkyrie. If you do not have a Witch + Musketeer to combat it...well, you see where I'm heading...

3) Quality

Pack epics, pack flying troops, pack rares! Add as much quality and face off against your opponent! Make sure your cards are a mix of Hit High, Hit Low, Hit Both. Ensure you can successfully target ground AND flying troops! I don't have much information on this type of Strategy so please comment some...I'll update it!

4) Long-range and...spells?

So you basically put down long-range troops or buildings and attack the towers and hope you kill them before they or the opponents troops kill you. I suggest putting down a high HP troops in front of said long-range troop or building as a protection. Spells are for taking down towers if they have little health but you can't get to them in time or for taking down 'mini-troops' that are annoying in huge quantities, such as skeleton army. ^_^

5) Buildings, buildings, the enemy is slowly losing

Set buildings that spawn troops down when you get them. Use a potentially dangerous-to-the-opponent troop on the other side. I used this strategy once. Set a Barbarian hut down then spammed the other side with Epics and Rares. The guy didn't really notice-notice the Hut until the Barbarians took out his towers. ✌. Then I spammed all sides! This strategy is awesome when combined with the 'Overcrowding' strategy. (I use this all the time!)

So that wraps up the chapter! This is a chapter I will update whenever I find a new strategy...which isn't really often.~I hate autocorrect~