Kissing him never ends

(JACOB)
I can't stop kissing her I can't stop think of her and cuddling os the best thing. I love her so much but maybe I should stop and go slow.
(GABBY)
I love Jacob a lot but maybe last night was too much I think I'm going to take it slow idk. I was thinking the whole day so I decided to call Ivy she didn't answer so i didn't know what to do so I stopped at Jacobs house. Oh no what do I do do do I answer the door or do I not idk I will just answer it. Hi he says in a worried way. I said can I come he said yes like still worried way tho. I come in and I say what is wrong I know something is wrong plz tell me. Ok ever scence my mom walked in on us I felt weird about thing. Look it's ok I promise just forget about it plz Jacob plz i love you I don't want things to be weird. Ok well my moms not home so it won't be weird ok. Well maybe we should get some rest so we can talk in the morning, that sounds good ok well bye I love you I say in a really sweet voice. No wait don't go without a kiss I run in and I jump he catches me he put me on the couner but then he realized I was to tall on the couner and I was to short for him so he picked me up the stairs and stared kissing me on the way he tossed me on his bed and started to kiss me time passed we stopped and just started to cuddle and we talk for a bit and we started to make out again i thought in my head he never stops kissing me but then suddenly his phone started ring he answered it but he didn't won't to stop kissing me so I just kissed him even more then he said ok bye mom and kissed me more then I was trying to then he said my mom will be back in 45 mins I hurried and got off of him and I ran down stairs what we still have a while she always stops and if anything u can go out my window he laughs gently I run back up stairs and he grabs me and jumps on the bed with me in his arms he then grab my waist and put me closer to him and he put his thumb under my lips and slowly kissed him for a bit then we just cuddled and talk about his career. His mom came home she was unloading food and thing from her car I hurried and ran to window and jumped out.