JACOB???

Previous on the way he looks at me
Honey u need to eat. he's in the hospital. I wish it was me.

Mrs Brunn u can come in now. My mom stays and talks to Mrs. Sartorius so I can see him alone I seen him he was fine he got dressed and ready to leave I was to I was going to Starbucks so u asked him if he wanted to go and he said yes of course so we caught up for a bit then left so we went home and chilled and played some board games to. But then i jumped on jacob kissing him while he was moaning he picked me up and throws on the coach I stop him as he was in the middle of a kiss and ask him if he knew how to do this.....umm..mmmm..mm...yeah I watch sex movies.JACOB!!! he giggled and he then started kissing me I craved his neck and pull d it closer to mine. He jumped and picked me up and set me on the island by the counter and he took off my shirt sitting there for a minute and said baby girl I and the most sexiest thing ever I smired and said i know...stoped and giggled I took off my pants as he later me down. He started kissing my pusst then getting farther in there starting to lock and slowly eat me I pushed his head in me so far he couldn't breathe I moaned so loud it echoed he jumped on the table kissing me I rolled him around and he hit his head on the sink I laughed so hard he shut me up by kissing me and he giggled btween the kisses I slowly kissed down him while slowly reaching his sick I slowly locked the top and really quick shoved down my throat going up and down while he wplid stop moan and saying baby girl I need u to shove my dick deeper I lick it slowly the jumping on him the ln going on and out and every time I went in we touched hips he grabed my add and slowly then speeding up I got tighter and tighter then my stoamche felt weird we cummed in to each other I stoped and layed next to him he put his head on my boobes while holding one of them....gn babe I was sound asleep before he could say that he picked me up and set me on the couch and put a blanket over me kissed my cheek.
Sorry for the spelling I was in a hurry I had a flight to get to but hope u enjoy 😙