Introduction

Meet Chloe Louise Wood

Meet Chloe Louise Wood. She's turning 18 in 3 weeks and has just completed her last set of ALevels. She has one month until she finds out what she got. She is an unpopular pretty girl and she mainly stays with her best friends Olivia and Jade most of the time, if she's not with her boyfriend of 2 years; Jordan. She lives with her mum and dad and younger brother Jack. Chloe loves to shop and is a beauty and fashion Blogger. She works in the shop Topshop and when she isn't at work she likes to play and walk her white Maltese Shih tzu 'Bella'.
She lives in a small town on the outskirts of Norfolk in the UK and loves to drives down to the beach with her family and boyfriend. She loves taking photos of her everyday life: food, fashion and fun things for her Instagram and blog.

Meet Jordan Gray, the 18 year old heartthrob

Meet Jordan Gray, the 18 year old heartthrob. Although he has always been the boy every girl fancied and wanted to date, he only has eyes for one girl, Chloe. Jordan is currently coming to the end of a two year apprenticeship in Building and hopes to take on his dad's building firm in a couple of years, inheriting all of the profits. Despite Jordan's earnings from the apprenticeship he still feels he needs to earn more to support him and Chloe for the future as they want to move in together. Chloe has helped Jordan quit bad habits like smoking and drinking to much. She keeps him on the straight and he respects her for that, and often buys her gifts. Jordan loves spending time with Chloe and his family and is very family oriented. Jordan is often called 'J' by many people like Chloe and his best friend Ryan. Jordan enjoys playing football and watching his favourite team, Chelsea.

This story is very different to anything I have ever written and may take me a while to get it perfect so I'll try my best! Thanks for reading, there will be updates coming very soon.