Chapter 6

I was fast approaching 5 months pregnant and the past month had been non stop mixed emotions. I was so excited to have our baby girl in our arms but I was so nervous. I wasn't sure I was ready to  be a mother yet, I'm only 18. Luckily Jordan and I have a job and my parents have said they will buy things for us like the steriliser and bottles and also the pushchair, which we were going shopping for today. I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower and shaved my legs and then jumped out and tightly wrapped my towel around my body. I walked back into my room and went straight over to my wardrobe and chose a pair of Joni jeans and a grey loose top after putting my underwear on. I went over to my Alex 9 draws and picked out all of my makeup and then sat down at my desk and began. After doing my makeup I dried my hair and then straightened it. I went downstairs and drank the rest of my tea and ate some museli and fruit. I slipped into my Stan smiths and then grabbed my coat before heading out to the car with my mum. We drove to Jordans house to pick him up and then went straight over to the huge retail park were they happened to have an IKEA, mamas and papas and a mothercare. We went into ikea first to buy a cot, a changing table and a small chest of draws and also some unnecessary accessories like candles for my room! After we went over to mother care and bought a highchair, pushchair and a baby bouncing seat thing. We also bought lots of clothes and a few toys. We then went over to mamas and papas to see if they had any thing but they mainly had stuff that we already have, so we ended up buying some cute boxes, a steriliser, some bottles and some dummies. They also had shops like next and boots so we bought some more really cute clothes that were probably unnecessary.
We stopped for lunch at pizza express as they had a ton of good restaurants there. I ordered some dough balls and then a margarita pizza with salad. I took a photo for my Instagram and then ate my food. I finished it and we payed the bill and left.
When we got home we put all of the things into the garage and then I had to go to work. I got changed into my work clothes which basically consisted of a topshop trousers and top and then slipped into my vans and grabbed my bag. I drove into town and hopped out of my car. I payed for my ticket and then made my way into the shopping centre, and then upstairs to topshop. I signed in and then was immediately was given a huge pile of clothes to put onto the shop floor.
Finally, 4 hours later I finished my shift. I walked through superdrug and happened to see some makeup I had had on my shopping list for a long while. I found my shades and then went over to the counter and payed. I put it into my bag and then left the shop to go back to my car. I drove home and walked straight into the under the stairs cupboard to put my shoes and coat away. Recently, as it's been getting colder my shoes have been getting so uncomfortable and I'd much rather be in my slippers. I walked up stairs and turned left to open my door. I opened my door and the changing table and chest of drawers had been laid out perfectly along the back wall of my room, beside the foot of my double bed. In the gap between my bed and the drawers, the boxes had been but together and stacked on top of each other. My bed had been made with all my cushions positioned perfectly and my huge fluffy blanket at the end. My corner desk was next to my bed, with my Alex 9 drawers, chest of drawers and wardrobe all along the wall opposite the changing table and my bed. My TV stood on top of my Alex 9 and chest of drawers along with a Yankee candle and a few of my favourite lipsticks in a cute little dish. It helped that my Alex 9 and chest of drawers were the same size as it meant I could store more stuff on the top. Next to my set of drawers stood my wardrobe and then the cot we bought. It had a gorgeous canopy drape thing...(like this👇🏽)

And a beautiful bumper around the sides which was baby pink with white spots

...And a beautiful bumper around the sides which was baby pink with white spots. There was a light grey fitted sheet around the matters and then a white duvet cover with a baby pink knitted blanket on  that my grandma knitted for me when I was little. There wasn't a pillow in it but just a small pink rabbit that was really cute and fluffy. On my wood floor lay a new white fluffy blanket and fairy lights hung the whole way around my room. I was so happy with it and couldn't wait to thank whoever did it. Jordan walked in and I hugged him straight away. He kissed me on the head.
"You like it then?!" he spoke
"Yeah I love it!" I cried. He showed me all the storage space, 2 huge draws under my bed for his clothes and stuff and then I had my whole wardrobe and 2 draws for me and then baby had her small Chest of draws, 2 draws in my chest of draws and 2 draws in her changing table as well as 4 draws in the spare room! I said Thank you again and then took photos for my blog and my Instagram. I immediately changed into my pyjamas and grabbed my laptop and began writing a new blog post on a haul of everything I've bought for baby so far. I also ordered me and Jordan a wagamamas as a Thankyou present to him. I looked online at personalise home where and bedroom bits for when baby is born to hang up and put on her chest of drawers when she's born.