Chapter 2: An Approaching Serendipity

(Draco: POV) 

"Class dismissed" Snapes voice said plainly, and there were quiet ruffles of noise as everyone picked up their books and packed up, then to walk out as I walked out with Blaise. His babbling voice talking about quidditch, while I was staring at the golden brown bushy hair that fell over her beautiful glowing face. She was in no rush to get out of the pale classroom, so I went on and I took one step outside the doorway and stopped leaning back on the wall. "Blaise, go ahead.. I need to ask Snape something" He nodded and went off. I knew Snape had to stay back an hour to finish off work, so this would be the perfect time to tell Hermione. I realized I had been staring at a wall, but then saw a tiny figure hiding behind it. I took a step towards the figure, but it took a step back and the figures bouncy bushy hair whipped forward then back into the darkness. "Hermione?" I must have not seen her walk past me. 

(Hermione: POV) 

All the students left, and I wondered how long Snape would be until he left so I could look in the classroom for proof, but the idea popped out of my head, as Draco came into focus staring at me, I stepped backwards in an attempt to hide in the spot previously as uch as possible. "Hermione?" He asked. I felt my heart melting but also beating faster as he took a step towards me. This was dangerous. This is dangerous. As long as he still thinks that I am the present me, not the future me. "I-I'm sorry, I need-I need to go.." I took one step to rush off, but he grabbed my arm slightly, bringing me to him. our faces inches away from each others."No, I'm sorry Hermione. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through, or told you or called you. I'm sorry for everything I've done." I felt fuzzy as I listened to his words and got lost in his silver shining eyes "I-I forgive you, Draco." I gave a small smile and he returned it. I watched as he leant foward, hovering mere inches from my face, and without realising it I leant foward too as our lips sealed onto each others and locked together. Small bolts of electricity washed over my body, making a weird sensation run through my body. I felt my legs shake, and it felt as if Draco sensed it, his arms slipped around my back, one of them around my waist to support me. We slowly pulled away to breathe but as we did I could sense the world around me again, and what I was doing. "I-I-I'm sorry Draco, I can't" I ran over to the top of the steps that lead towards the hallway, but stopped as I saw my own bushy hair that belonged to the present me escaping the hallway. I stopped and looked back at Draco. He had hurt in his silver shining eyes. "Draco, I-" I started to get tongue-tied, my eyes fluttering and getting blury. I turned back to the steps to runaway into the girl's bathroom, as the tears streamed down my cheek. I am so confused.